Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-09-2020, 02:27 PM - 6 Likes   #1
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Film Camera Service Manual Resources

When our film cameras malfunction, the first thought, other than *!!^##, is usually "Can I fix this myself?". To answer the question, a copy of the service manual or similar repair guide is usually helpful. A good resource for Pentax film camera service manuals continues to be Kim Coxon's Pentax Manuals Web site:
Pentax Manuals | Service Manuals
Downloads are free and the list of available manuals covers many popular models. Recently, I came across another source of free manuals that might be useful. That source is the Learn Camera Repair Web site. They have manuals and repair articles covering many brands including Pentax and should be useful to any owner of vintage camera gear.
Pentax | Service Manuals | Learn Camera Repair
If the mods are agreeable, this might make a good sticky.

Steve

10-10-2020, 12:33 PM   #2
Pentaxian

I didn't know about the second website, thanks for sharing!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, film, film camera, film camera service, learn, manuals, pentax, repair, service, service manuals, site, source