Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-11-2008, 08:24 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Developing 110

Can anyone recommend an online site for delevoping some old 110 film?? I've looked around a little bit, and it seems to be expensive! ($20.00US a roll)

My sister in law has 19 rolls that her Mom never got around to developing - we aren't sure if they are any good, or even what/when they were taken.

Would it be worth it just to get the negatives developed first??

Thanks for any help!

Al Schlafli

12-12-2008, 07:02 PM   #2

I use Dwayne's Photo (click here on this link to take you to their fim processing page) for all of my processing and scanning. Their prices and turnaround time have been reasonable. The first roll is expensive shipping-wise, so I hold off until I get several rolls together before sending them in. Their scans have been nicely done, but I see that scanning isn't available for 110 size.

...and they'll process and scan Kodachrome for ya!

Hope this helps,
'fooz

Last edited by harfooz; 12-12-2008 at 07:03 PM. Reason: addition
12-13-2008, 08:04 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by harfooz Quote
I use Dwayne's Photo (click here on this link to take you to their fim processing page) for all of my processing and scanning.

...and they'll process and scan Kodachrome for ya!

Hope this helps,
'fooz
Thanks fooz!

Al S.