Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2008, 09:00 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hee. My problem lately is that I take my sense of the horizontal for *granted* too much, and I've been using this EVF camera with a bit of a laggy finder and some barrel distortion at the wide end of an otherwise excellent lens: (I'll take that barrel distortion over not-sharp-wide-open any day) I started getting some film back after a while of that and was like, 'WTF, did I pick up a bad habit somewhere? '

I discovered, when I put a waistlevel finder on my Mamiya, that my hands had picked up quite a little habit for overcorrecting.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, costs, ebay, item, lx, meter, months, post, price