Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-14-2009, 12:54 PM   #136

Nice!

I love the look of Tri-X, especially pushed. The Street Sk8er is a real keeper IMO... love how it looks like a vintage photojournalism shot.

02-14-2009, 02:22 PM   #137

QuoteOriginally posted by woof Quote
Very cool. (I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day now... do you know the way to...)

You're daughter? She's a doll. Love the other shots. Please feel free to upload more than that to the site. Anything and everything is fair game.

Any issues with the camera? Just want to make sure everything worked well for you.

Nice job!

Seaain
Everything is working great. There were a couple of shots that I mis-exposed but that was due to user error on my part, not using the correct marks with the front flipped open.
Yes, that is my 3 month old and I will get some others of my 4 year old up also.
02-18-2009, 10:21 AM   #138

Update

I am getting ready to send out the Sightseeing Screwmount to Ratmagiclady this week. I put together a wood box that fits inside a USPS Priority Mail flat rate box so that the camera has a bit more protection in shipping.

Seaain - I have requested to add all of the Tri-X shots that I have to the flickr group but I don't see them yet. I think that they are waiting for approval from you. Not sure what needs to be done to get them up.

It has been a joy to use this camera and I am sad to see it go!
02-18-2009, 10:56 AM   #139
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Cool. Do let me know when to expect it. Shipping's easy on the receiving end, here.

Hey, before it goes, how about we all start taking pictures *of* the sightseer next to some local sights?

02-18-2009, 08:12 PM   #140
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by felix68 Quote
Seaain - I have requested to add all of the Tri-X shots that I have to the flickr group but I don't see them yet. I think that they are waiting for approval from you. Not sure what needs to be done to get them up.
All... sorry... been lax on Flickr. All pending requests to join have been accepted. Sorry Séamuis and Steve... you are in...

Felix, the photos are there... for some reason now I cannot see the stuff from Steve's photostream anymore...

Seaain

Last edited by woof; 02-18-2009 at 08:26 PM.
02-19-2009, 06:32 AM   #141
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Cool. Do let me know when to expect it. Shipping's easy on the receiving end, here.

Hey, before it goes, how about we all start taking pictures *of* the sightseer next to some local sights?
I'm not the most photogenic person in the world (how many photographers are?) but I will be more than happy to snap a few of myself in downtown Savannah.
02-19-2009, 06:38 AM   #142
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
I'm not the most photogenic person in the world (how many photographers are?) but I will be more than happy to snap a few of myself in downtown Savannah.
Just remember that you push the little button next to the self-timer ring in order to activate it. (I've been idiot enough to press the shutter button and leave myself out of photos that way).

02-19-2009, 08:55 AM   #143
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
Doctors make the worst patients, don't we?

Though I was more thinking of pictures of the *camera* like a traveling lawn gnome or something.
02-19-2009, 09:37 AM   #144
Site Supporter

Though I was more thinking of pictures of the *camera* like a traveling lawn gnome or something.
That's cool! I can be a one-eyed bandit that way.
02-19-2009, 02:41 PM   #145
Veteran Member

Something like this?

02-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #146
Site Supporter

I don't know about this lawn gnome concept . . . that poor thing gets launched through the ceiling and all kinds of stuff.
02-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #147
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Mike Cash Quote
Something like this?
There we go.
02-19-2009, 03:50 PM   #148
Banned

all the better for me then! great idea.
02-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #149
Inactive Account

Original Poster

Yes. Absolutely. Let's make that a criteria from here on out!

Seaain
02-19-2009, 05:39 PM   #150
Veteran Member

Hee. And now to decide what film to put in. Thinking any of these black and white 400 films here. Seem to have a bit of everything at the moment.