Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-18-2007, 06:20 PM   #1

pentax me super and lenses

I found these items in my attic any ideas what the total value would be?

pentax me super

03-18-2007, 06:39 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hard to tell, really. Ebay, at least, has had wildly fluctuating prices for Pentax bodies and lenses lately. I just did a quick search, and one ME w/ 50mm lens was going for $20, and another ending a few minutes later was going for over $100. But I must say, that M 50mm f/1.7 lens is a great one. Sure you don't want to keep it?
03-18-2007, 06:42 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Finn Quote
Hard to tell, really. Ebay, at least, has had wildly fluctuating prices for Pentax bodies and lenses lately. I just did a quick search, and one ME w/ 50mm lens was going for $20, and another ending a few minutes later was going for over $100. But I must say, that M 50mm f/1.7 lens is a great one. Sure you don't want to keep it?

I would love to sell all the lenses and body and stuff that won't fit my nikon d50 or d80
So I will keep a few of the filters
and some of the adaptors

but the 4 lenses and body can go

davew39ATgmail.com if you wish to discuss
03-18-2007, 07:18 PM   #4

You might want to shoot a roll of film in it, just to make sure it's working before you sell it. Who knows, you could end up really enjoying it. The ME Super is a fun camera. I like digital, but I also have a lot of fun shooting film.

03-18-2007, 10:39 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Pants, welcome to the forums!

You've got a couple treasures there. That 50 bolted on your camera body there is one crazy little lens and one of my favourites on my K100D.

The 55-200. I've never seen that one but it seems quite fast (3.5-4.5?!) for an oldie.

You've got a 500mm mirror lens? I'd be interested in that. Got any pictures of the mount and the front element? Please PM me how much you want and lets see if we can agree on a price.