Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #16
Banned

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Can someone give me more details on the adapter for the PX625?

02-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Don't know anything else but the guy I just ordered light seal from sells them:
Interslice-Tri-Dot-Mercury-Battery-Adapter
02-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #18
Veteran Member

I use one of these on my Canon GIII QL 17. It works great and is a lot easier than the o-ring aluminum foil that I used to use.
02-16-2009, 09:42 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ovim Quote
I bought the smaller seals kit from Jon Goodman today. Anyone have any info on how long will the delivery take to europe?
I'll answer this myself if someone else needs the info. The seals kit had arrived today to my house. So it took about six days from Texas to Finland.

02-16-2009, 03:40 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ovim Quote
I bought the smaller seals kit from Jon Goodman today. Anyone have any info on how long will the delivery take to europe?
No idea, but he has some 'street cred' over here: there should be little doubt it'll get there. It's probably just like a letter. The last time I got light seal material shipped, it came all the way from Japan to a pretty out-of-the-way corner of the States, and it arrived about a week before I even expected it.