Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-06-2009, 10:10 AM   #31
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by woof Quote
That's an H1a/S1a In this case, definitely an H1a (Honeywell).

Comparison of various models here:

History of Early Pentax

woof
I have a Spotmatic F, there is no mention of that in the history you posted a link to Seaain, any idea why that might be missing?

BTW, for anyone interested, I found this comparison chart covering all the Spotmatic models; http://whitemetal.com/pentax/spotmatic_family_traits.htm

Last edited by Damn Brit; 04-06-2009 at 01:35 PM.
04-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #32
Banned

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
I have a Spotmatic F, there is no mention of that in the history you posted a link to Séaain, any idea why that might be missing?

BTW, for anyone interested, I found this comparison chart covering all the Spotmatic models; Die Cast Pro - Spotmatic Family Traits

this site has a good amount of information and photos of both pentax cameras and lenses.particularly Takumar lenses. a really good resource.
04-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #33
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
I have a Spotmatic F, there is no mention of that in the history you posted a link to Seaain, any idea why that might be missing?
I just don't know. Spotmatic F came before the ESII, so by all rights it should be included. I personally think it was a work in progress and the progress stopped. Heh.

There are some other small inconsistencies in this page, but I won't bore you. Much more useful than NOT.

BTW, for anyone interested, I found this comparison chart covering all the Spotmatic models; Die Cast Pro - Spotmatic Family Traits
Here's another useful resource.

Screwmount

Some missing stuff in the other resource appears here, and other issues are clarified somewhat.

woof!
04-06-2009, 05:54 PM   #34
Damn Brit

Thanks Seaain.