Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-11-2009, 02:27 PM   #16
Banned




Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 80
Original Poster
I took this one of my Mother with Spotmatic, I think in 1959:


03-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #17
Banned




Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 80
Original Poster
I took this one of my Mother, I think in 1959 with a Spotmatic:
03-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #18
Pentaxian
jgredline's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: LosAngeles, Ca.
Photos: Albums
Posts: 10,587
i thought the spotmatic came out in 1964?
03-11-2009, 04:35 PM   #19
Banned




Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Savannah, U.S./Baguio City, P.H.
Posts: 5,979
QuoteOriginally posted by jgredline Quote
i thought the spotmatic came out in 1964?
shown in 1960 or 61?, released in 64. not counting the Asahiflex, if it was an Asahi Optical manufactured camera it could have been:

  1. Asahi Pentax - 1957
  2. Asahi Pentax S - 1957
  3. Asahi Pentax K - 1958
  4. Asahi pentax S2 - 1959


03-11-2009, 05:16 PM   #20
Pentaxian
jgredline's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: LosAngeles, Ca.
Photos: Albums
Posts: 10,587
QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
shown in 1960 or 61?, released in 64. not counting the Asahiflex, if it was an Asahi Optical manufactured camera it could have been:

  1. Asahi Pentax - 1957
  2. Asahi Pentax S - 1957
  3. Asahi Pentax K - 1958
  4. Asahi pentax S2 - 1959
Hey Seamuis, Glad to see you. I was about to send you a PM asking where you have been.
03-12-2009, 05:00 AM   #21
Banned




Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Savannah, U.S./Baguio City, P.H.
Posts: 5,979
QuoteOriginally posted by jgredline Quote
Hey Seamuis, Glad to see you. I was about to send you a PM asking where you have been.
been busy with work (a heck of a lot of overtime. 50-55 hours a week) plus I have been trying to get my blog up and running. getting ready to finally purchase a scanner for my film as well. all in all, visiting the forum hasn't been a priority as of late. I'm flattered someone noticed I hadn't been around.
03-12-2009, 08:44 AM   #22
Pentaxian
jgredline's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: LosAngeles, Ca.
Photos: Albums
Posts: 10,587
QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
been busy with work (a heck of a lot of overtime. 50-55 hours a week) plus I have been trying to get my blog up and running. getting ready to finally purchase a scanner for my film as well. all in all, visiting the forum hasn't been a priority as of late. I'm flattered someone noticed I hadn't been around.
Glad to hear you have been busy working! What kind of scanner are you looking at? Maybe this should be a new thread?
03-12-2009, 09:49 AM   #23
Banned




Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 80
Original Poster
You might be right guys. I remember it was a Pentax (o Asahi). I was a kid. I also had a Miranda and a Minolta. But this was taken with what I thought to remember was a Pentax

Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
spotmatic spii
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Super Multi Coated TAKUMAR alanworland Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 18 07-28-2010 08:20 AM
For Sale - Sold: Spotmatic F (w/CLA) and Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 50mm f/1.4 Nick Siebers Sold Items 5 02-06-2010 05:40 AM
Wanted - Acquired: Pentax 105mm f:2.8 Super-Multi-Coated or Super Takumar raymeedc Sold Items 0 11-24-2009 10:05 AM
For Sale - Sold: 5 Asahi Pentax Super-Multi-Coated Takumars Lens & Spotmatic SP II Body / acces jubei951 Sold Items 6 04-29-2009 10:14 AM
Super Multi Coated Takumar 50mm f4 k100d Post Your Photos! 4 03-21-2008 04:38 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:18 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top