Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-12-2014, 02:18 PM   #10366
Loyal Site Supporter
ivanvernon's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Medina, OH
Photos: Albums
Posts: 1,709
Couple with the MZ-S

Here are a couple of shots with the Pentax MZ-S with 77 limited lens and Portra 160 film.

Attached Images
   
11-12-2014, 04:25 PM   #10367
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jan 2012
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 921
11-12-2014, 07:14 PM   #10368
Pentaxian
Swift1's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oregon
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,899
QuoteOriginally posted by edmundrt Quote
Zenza Bronica ETRC, Zenzanon EII 75/2.8.
Fujicolor Superia 100.
Yay! Another Bronica shooter
Nice work.
11-13-2014, 02:58 AM   #10369
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Nagoya
Posts: 553
QuoteOriginally posted by Swift1 Quote
Yay! Another Bronica shooter
Nice work.
Thanks! I really enjoy using it but it doesn't see a lot of action, because I'm so busy with university that I tend to carry smaller, quicker to use cameras when I'm on the go all day.
That said, when I have the time it's the first thing I pick up and for busy aperture-priority me, it's a nice return to slow-paced photography. Compose, focus, set aperture, meter, set shutter speed, squeeze the big button on that lovely grip and...THUNK. It's probably the most satisfying sounding camera I own and nothing beats that medium format clarity.

And with all that, I'm still considering selling it. Why? Because I've fallen head over heels in love with the Bronica S2, and I feel the need for one in my life.

11-13-2014, 10:14 AM - 2 Likes   #10370
Pentaxian
Swift1's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oregon
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,899
QuoteOriginally posted by edmundrt Quote
Thanks! I really enjoy using it but it doesn't see a lot of action, because I'm so busy with university that I tend to carry smaller, quicker to use cameras when I'm on the go all day.
That said, when I have the time it's the first thing I pick up and for busy aperture-priority me, it's a nice return to slow-paced photography. Compose, focus, set aperture, meter, set shutter speed, squeeze the big button on that lovely grip and...THUNK. It's probably the most satisfying sounding camera I own and nothing beats that medium format clarity.

And with all that, I'm still considering selling it. Why? Because I've fallen head over heels in love with the Bronica S2, and I feel the need for one in my life.
The S2/S2A is a sweet camera, and the Nikkor-P 75/2.8 is a gem.

---------- Post added 11-13-2014 at 09:15 AM ----------




Hasselblad 500c/m
Carl Zeiss Planar C T* 80/2.8
Kodak Ektar 100
Epson V500

Last edited by Swift1; 11-14-2014 at 11:17 AM.
11-13-2014, 01:14 PM   #10371
Pentaxian
Pablom's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jerusalem
Posts: 1,940
QuoteOriginally posted by Mr Bassie Quote
I think my old reliable ME Super with a 24mm lens
Now I'm curious, how did you do that? At first it looked to me like you used 135 film on a medium format camera.
11-13-2014, 02:24 PM   #10372
Veteran Member
Cuthbert's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2013
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,573
Nikon F2AS, Nikkor 50mm f1.4 wide open, Ektar 100:



This one was taken with an old Soviet zoom called "Granit", courtesy from Kiev Arsenal:



Too much weight, tough, I couldn't hold this combo firm enough...

11-13-2014, 03:56 PM - 3 Likes   #10373
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jan 2012
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 921
QuoteOriginally posted by Pablom Quote
Now I'm curious, how did you do that? At first it looked to me like you used 135 film on a medium format camera.
I don't know. Just a good lens I guess.

This is a scan from the lab so maybe slightly better than some of my other ones that I do at home. I have a problem keeping my negatives flat when scanning. I usually don't worry about it that much.

You won't mistake this one for a MF.

Sprocket rocket double exposure:



11-13-2014, 04:36 PM - 2 Likes   #10374
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Nagoya
Posts: 553
A favourite that I dug out of my archive, from my time in Japan earlier this year (I'm studying Japanese at university, so I get out there whenever I can)

The cherry blossoms are in full swing in April, and lanterns are hung in the trees by the Meguro River in Tokyo.
Chinon CE-5, Auto Chinon 50/1.7, Fujicolor Natura 1600

11-13-2014, 07:03 PM   #10375
Loyal Site Supporter
Jacquot's Avatar

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Westchester, NY
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,201
QuoteOriginally posted by Swift1 Quote
The S2/S2A is a sweet camera, and the Nikkor-P 75/2.8 is a gem.

---------- Post added 11-13-2014 at 09:15 AM ----------




Hasselblad 500c/m
Carl Zeiss Planar C T* 80/2.8
Kodak Ektar 100
Epson V500
Cubist reflections.
11-14-2014, 03:09 PM - 1 Like   #10376
Pentaxian
Swift1's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oregon
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,899
My first ever Holga exposure.



CrayHolga 120N
Fujicolor Superia 400
11-15-2014, 03:20 PM - 3 Likes   #10377
Pentaxian




Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wiltshire/Hampshire
Photos: Albums
Posts: 1,717
(x-posted to 90s thread)

Here are some more of my Dad's slides (on Agfa CT18) I am scanning with my Canon FS4000. They were taken on either an LX or an MX in 1981 in Zimbabwe.








11-15-2014, 07:59 PM   #10378
Site Supporter
arnold's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Queensland
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,270
QuoteOriginally posted by rob1234 Quote
Here are some more of my Dad's slides (on Agfa CT18) I am scanning with my Canon FS4000. They were taken on either an LX or an MX in 1981 in Zimbabwe
You are getting good scans from those slides. Well done.
11-15-2014, 10:03 PM   #10379
Pentaxian
LFLee's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Western MA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,254
x-post from medium format section...

PENTAX 645N + FA75mm, Kodak Portra 160.

11-16-2014, 10:48 PM - 3 Likes   #10380
Pentaxian
Swift1's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oregon
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,899


Hasselblad 500c/m
Carl Zeiss Planar C T* 80/2.8
Kodak Ektar 100
Epson V500
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
architecture, details, ektar, exposure, film, goats, grandma, hood, kodachrome, kodak, lab, legs, lens, lunch, lx, mx, pentax, phil, photos, post, q7, roll, sarajevo, scans, shot, shots, steve, thanks, tokina, velvia
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
K20D test shots at Lets Go Digital schufosi777 Pentax News and Rumors 6 04-20-2013 11:31 AM
Macro Cool Macro shots derajjjg Post Your Photos! 2 12-27-2009 09:36 PM
Lets see your Moon and Mars shots Igilligan Post Your Photos! 9 12-05-2009 08:55 AM
Way cool bat shots and General Talk 7 10-01-2009 02:54 AM
Cool Shots & Info Fl_Gulfer Post Your Photos! 0 12-10-2007 11:44 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:08 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top