Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-28-2015, 09:23 PM   #11626
Site Supporter
gofour3's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 5,196
QuoteOriginally posted by builttospill Quote
Pentax MX, M 50/1.7, Walgreen's 200


Pentax *ist, FA 28-70/4, Fuji 160S




Pentax *ist, Sigma 180/3.5 Macro, Fuji 160S
Nice, like the lantern shot!

Phil.

07-28-2015, 09:53 PM - 3 Likes   #11627
Senior Member
jgblodgett's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 152
Rhyolite, NV 2015.
Pentax k1000; 400ISO; 1/500; f/11
Attached Images
 
07-30-2015, 09:38 AM - 6 Likes   #11628
Pentaxian
Swift1's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oregon
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,921


Rolleiflex 2.8C
Carl Zeiss Planar 80/2.8
Expired Kodak Portra 400BW
Epson V500
07-30-2015, 09:41 AM - 1 Like   #11629
Site Supporter
gofour3's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 5,196
QuoteOriginally posted by jgblodgett Quote
Rhyolite, NV 2015.
Pentax k1000; 400ISO; 1/500; f/11
QuoteOriginally posted by Swift1 Quote
Rolleiflex 2.8C
Carl Zeiss Planar 80/2.8
Expired Kodak Portra 400BW
Epson V500
Cool shots!

Phil.

07-30-2015, 12:27 PM - 4 Likes   #11630
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 828
Olympus 35RC, Kodak Ultramax 400


K1000, K 135mm 2.5, Kodak Ultramax 400






More (all film) here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/12-post-your-photos/300683-people-lily-pt-ii.html
07-30-2015, 12:39 PM   #11631
Pentaxian
LFLee's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Western MA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,258
QuoteOriginally posted by builttospill Quote
Pentax MX, M 50/1.7, Walgreen's 200


Pentax *ist, FA 28-70/4, Fuji 160S




Pentax *ist, Sigma 180/3.5 Macro, Fuji 160S
nice colors! where did you develop your photo?
also... what is 'walgreen 200' film?
07-30-2015, 01:30 PM - 3 Likes   #11632
Veteran Member
Cuthbert's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2013
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,573
QuoteOriginally posted by alan_smithee_photos Quote
Olympus 35RC, Kodak Ultramax 400


K1000, K 135mm 2.5, Kodak Ultramax 400






More (all film) here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/12-post-your-photos/300683-people-lily-pt-ii.html
Alan I need you to lend me some of your women.
07-30-2015, 06:25 PM   #11633
Pentaxian
builttospill's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Utah, Idaho
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,651
QuoteOriginally posted by gofour3 Quote
Nice, like the lantern shot!

Phil.
QuoteOriginally posted by LFLee Quote
nice colors! where did you develop your photo?
also... what is 'walgreen 200' film?
Thank you both.

Dwayne's Photo did the developing. Walgreen's is a drug store chain, much like CVS or RiteAid. They carry several different types of film, cheap to Professional.

07-31-2015, 08:38 AM   #11634
Pentaxian
g026r's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Toronto
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,346
QuoteOriginally posted by builttospill Quote
Dwayne's Photo did the developing. Walgreen's is a drug store chain, much like CVS or RiteAid. They carry several different types of film, cheap to Professional.
I'm going to guess that it's rebranded Fuji 200, since they seem to make a lot of the "house" brands these days.

But not being in a place that has Walgreens, I'm just guessing wildly.
07-31-2015, 11:26 AM   #11635
Site Supporter
stevebrot's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancouver (USA)
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 26,643
QuoteOriginally posted by Swift1 Quote


Rolleiflex 2.8C
Carl Zeiss Planar 80/2.8
Expired Kodak Portra 400BW
Epson V500
Nicely seen!


Steve
07-31-2015, 01:35 PM   #11636
Pentaxian
builttospill's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Utah, Idaho
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,651
QuoteOriginally posted by g026r Quote
I'm going to guess that it's rebranded Fuji 200, since they seem to make a lot of the "house" brands these days.

But not being in a place that has Walgreens, I'm just guessing wildly.
Yeah, Walgreen's used to use Agfa 200 rebranded as their own under the name Studio 35, but after some changes at Agfa online speculation points to Fuji, now just called Walgreen's 200/400.
07-31-2015, 02:43 PM - 3 Likes   #11637
Pentaxian
Swift1's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oregon
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,921
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Nicely seen!


Steve
Thanks Steve.

---------- Post added 07-31-2015 at 02:51 PM ----------



Horizon 202
Kodak Ektar 100
Epson V750-M Pro

Last edited by Swift1; 07-31-2015 at 02:51 PM.
07-31-2015, 03:43 PM   #11638
Veteran Member
Cuthbert's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2013
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,573
QuoteOriginally posted by Swift1 Quote
Thanks Steve.

---------- Post added 07-31-2015 at 02:51 PM ----------



Horizon 202
Kodak Ektar 100
Epson V750-M Pro
The Horizon seems to be a cool camera!
07-31-2015, 05:04 PM - 1 Like   #11639
Loyal Site Supporter
Jacquot's Avatar

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Westchester, NY
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,212
QuoteOriginally posted by Swift1 Quote
Thanks Steve.

---------- Post added 07-31-2015 at 02:51 PM ----------



Horizon 202
Kodak Ektar 100
Epson V750-M Pro
Very nice shot of a perfect subject for this.
07-31-2015, 06:32 PM   #11640
Site Supporter
arnold's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Queensland
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,289
QuoteOriginally posted by Swift1 Quote
Horizon 202 Kodak Ektar 100 Epson V750-M Pro
Interesting to know if the two streets are 90 degrees apart. In the picture the angle looks a lot less. That camera certainly squeezes a lot in and makes a good picture.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
architecture, details, ektar, exposure, film, goats, grandma, hood, kodachrome, kodak, lab, legs, lens, lunch, lx, mx, pentax, phil, photos, post, q7, roll, sarajevo, scans, shot, shots, steve, thanks, tokina, velvia
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
K20D test shots at Lets Go Digital schufosi777 Pentax News and Rumors 6 04-20-2013 11:31 AM
Macro Cool Macro shots derajjjg Post Your Photos! 2 12-27-2009 09:36 PM
Lets see your Moon and Mars shots Igilligan Post Your Photos! 9 12-05-2009 08:55 AM
Way cool bat shots and General Talk 7 10-01-2009 02:54 AM
Cool Shots & Info Fl_Gulfer Post Your Photos! 0 12-10-2007 11:44 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:26 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top