Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #1

Talk about the luck of the irish!!!!!

So I walk into work today and start talking to my captain about how I want to start shooting film. He tells me how he got a scholarship to UCONN for photography and how he used to develope all his own film. He says to me " I think I still have my old developing stuff..you want it??" I was I like " Hell ya!" So, now I have that part down.

Then it turns out my friends mom has has a pentax k1000 she doesn't use..With lenses...Guess who scooped that one up! Me..I'm so siked right now...

03-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Haha! Nice one.
03-17-2009, 04:01 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Bah.. St. Pat's day ended one hour ago for me. Still nothing good came out of it. Guess you robbed me out of my luck this year.

Enjoy your K-cam and film. you'll end up spending quite a bunch for film and emulsions.
03-17-2009, 04:42 PM   #4

Original Poster
Ya, i'm sure...but even still, its pretty cool. My capt has everything I could ever need, the magnafier, pans....and the funny part is...I've been friends with this guy for almost 7 years. We've been in fires together, and are over each others houses...I had NO IDEA he developed film. Even after I told him i was getting back into photography, he didn't say anything...How funny is that/ I would have never pegged him for a photog...