Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-05-2010, 09:10 AM   #31

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

OMG - I meant to get back and post a photo, but didn't get around to it. (Photography isn't as high on my list of priorities as I know it is for some of you guys.)

Forgive the bump of an old thread, but here ya go!

10-05-2010, 09:12 AM   #32

photo of camera

Meant to get back on this sooner, but knew I had promised a photo. Hate to have unanswered promises hanging over my head, so forgive the bump to an old post!

(shot with my Samsung Vibrant)
10-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #33
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
That has seen some use! Great that it still works, however. I am very fond of my ES and it is the most used of my M42 bodies.

K.
10-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #34
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
WOW, that Electro has been through hell and back !! haha. Here is a shot of my recently acquired black ES II.

12-03-2011, 09:58 PM   #35
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Found one on ebay

Here is a nice looking Electro Spotmatic. It is beeing listed as a K1000, I found it by accident.

Asahi Pentax K1000 with Vivitar 1:2.8 35mm lens + leather case | eBay

I did buy one my self a few weeks back, it is a version with serial number beging with 5, so it should then be the upgraded version. I'll try to find a battery and test the meter. Maybe even post a photo of it.
02-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #36

I too have an electro spotmatic. It is a black version in excellent condition and like you I am interested to find out its worth and its history.
02-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #37
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Electro Spotmatic

Hi.
There are many good sources of information regarding this camera. A search here on PentaxForums is one source, and I also found loads of info in a good book availble on ebay and Amazone: Asahi Pentax & Pentax SLR 35mm Cameras by: Danilo Cecchi.

I am currently running my first roll of film thru my Electro Spotty. And the light meters works fine. It will be fun to see the results after having it developed.