Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-07-2009, 09:49 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Another Kodak Gold 100

From the same roll as yesterday's nature shots. Ok, so its not a true B&W and I had no choice but, to convert it and pp.

For some reason the exposure and color were way off. Actually, 4 shots from that Kodak Gold 100 were off. I use Aperture priority 95% of the time so I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. Maybe a bad roll?

Going by memory; f/2.8, 1/60, also no flash, indoors, M 50mm f/1.4

04-08-2009, 08:41 AM   #2
Forum Member

Were the 4 shots all using a similar combination of shutter speed and aperture? Over or under-exposed? I'm wondering if it's a camera and/or lens problem that happens only at certain settings.

Brad
04-08-2009, 09:00 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Brad_Olson Quote
Were the 4 shots all using a similar combination of shutter speed and aperture? Over or under-exposed? I'm wondering if it's a camera and/or lens problem that happens only at certain settings.

Brad
All were under-exposed, 1 indoor and 3 outdoor shots. Different settings for sure. Something I didn't mention was that the LCD was showing 'broken' numbers about halfway through the hike. I turned off the camera for about 5-10minutes. I turned it on then it stated to act normally again, at least from what I saw. At the time I didn't have the roll developed yet so i didn't see the images. I replaced the battery with a new one on the off chance they were bad. I've turned the camera on and off and let it meter, so far so good. I'm guessing the battery may have been the issue