Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-18-2014, 10:51 AM   #2641
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by LesDMess Quote
In that case I am still short an FA-1W which is the wider diopter range version of the FA-1.
I have the FA-1W finder which is my standard one, but have failed to find a sensibly priced FD-2. One day...

K.

PS love the montage, it would make a good poster!

02-18-2014, 02:40 PM - 1 Like   #2642
Pentaxian

I'm sure this is in the B&W film thread to, but it qualifies for here. Taken with my SP1000. The KX now has a roll of Fomapan in it with various shots of my other film SLRs.

02-18-2014, 02:51 PM   #2643
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Jonathan Mac Quote
I'm sure this is in the B&W film thread to, but it qualifies for here. Taken with my SP1000. The KX now has a roll of Fomapan in it with various shots of my other film SLRs.

Ah - sweet! The classic kit!

Last edited by monochrome; 02-22-2014 at 07:09 AM.
02-19-2014, 05:48 AM - 1 Like   #2644
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Robrocker Quote
I just love this old minty black Pentax Spotmatic! I got it with the 55/1.8 and original leather case.

_MG_0567_redigerad-1.jpg
oh my

oh my ...

i want one !

02-22-2014, 12:05 AM   #2645
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Jonathan Mac Quote
Nice shot! After all these years I have never had a copy of the K50/1.4
02-22-2014, 12:57 AM   #2646
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by fearview Quote
oh my

oh my ...

i want one !
Mine has just been serviced by Eric and is waiting at a friend's in Ohio until my next trip to the US in May, along with a chrome MX, a black MX, a Super A and Motordrive A.

K.
02-26-2014, 05:20 PM - 1 Like   #2647
Loyal Site Supporter

Loaded and ready

My new Spottie is loaded and ready. On my credenza at work it is a conversation starter, but most people have no idea what it is or how it works. I actually like the brass. But I don't like Lightroom. All that work and nothing Exported. It looks like crap. THIS IS WHY I NEVER POST IMAGES.

Last edited by monochrome; 02-26-2014 at 05:28 PM.
02-26-2014, 05:41 PM   #2648
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
My new Spottie is loaded and ready. On my credenza at work it is a conversation starter, but most people have no idea what it is or how it works. I actually like the brass. But I don't like Lightroom. All that work and nothing Exported. It looks like crap. THIS IS WHY I NEVER POST IMAGES.
Nice pick-up Paul!

Phil.

02-26-2014, 05:46 PM   #2649
Pentaxian

The camera looks great. This isn't a thread for showing prize-winning photos but for beautiful and well-used cameras.
02-26-2014, 06:11 PM   #2650
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by gofour3 Quote
Nice pick-up Paul!

Phil.
Thanks - I think I'll put the round rings, extenders and hippie strap back on. I'm beginning to appreciate that brass doesn't change the image quality but Eric's CLA will!

QuoteOriginally posted by builttospill Quote
The camera looks great. This isn't a thread for showing prize-winning photos but for beautiful and well-used cameras.
<rant>

Oh believe me I know - I just had to rant. Makes me wonder why I didn't just stick to film in the first place.

</rant>
02-26-2014, 07:01 PM   #2651
Pentaxian

That looks familiar
02-26-2014, 07:17 PM   #2652
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by unixrevolution Quote
That looks familiar
Works great! Loaded with Tri-X and goes for walks at lunch time on sunny days. The rest of the time it entertains Visitors.
02-26-2014, 08:31 PM   #2653
Pentaxian

I'll post my LX, KM, and ME Super when they get back from Eric. Work is killing me right now and I haven't had a chance to get them to the post office and on their way.
02-27-2014, 05:41 PM   #2654
Site Supporter

All that work and nothing Exported.
I hate to ask the obvious, but did you click the export button and take care to make sure that the file was saved to where you wanted it?

Steve
02-27-2014, 05:58 PM   #2655
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
I hate to ask the obvious, but did you click the export button and take care to make sure that the file was saved to where you wanted it?

Steve
I can never get the Export Button to appear in Develop Mode (there's just nothing there on the lower right). I right-clicked and used the pop-up menu. I wasn't given a choice of where to save my edited file. I specifically named the file so I could find it. I'm quite sure I'm doing something wrong but for the life of me I'm benighted by Lightroom.

I'm a pretty bright guy in a certain process-oriented, left-brain sort of way but I'm at sea. Then PSE9 asked for my Serial Number. I truly mean screaming invectives frustrated.
(EFFF-ity EFF EFFF EFFFFF!!! Repeat. Repeat.) Wife comes in . . . Are you, uh, OK??
I finally broke down and ordered a book - I'm going to treat myself as a 2nd Grader.