Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-28-2011, 12:44 AM   #1096
Junior Member




Join Date: May 2010
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posts: 32
Pentax MZ-6:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us



Uploaded with ImageShack.us



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attached is a smc-Pentax F 35-135mm f3.5-4.5


Last edited by aafuss; 05-28-2011 at 01:02 AM.
05-31-2011, 06:32 PM   #1097
Forum Member




Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 72
My LX and ME Super.

The LX was CLA'd by Eric (and new eyepiece glass by Eric). The original eyepiece had some pits in it. Probably an unnecessary replacement. I also installed new leather on it.

The ME Super I have not done much with (but new seals and bumpers).








05-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #1098
Site Supporter
gofour3's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 5,196
QuoteOriginally posted by myfotoguy Quote
My LX and ME Super.

The LX was CLA'd by Eric (and new eyepiece glass by Eric). The original eyepiece had some pits in it. Probably an unnecessary replacement. I also installed new leather on it.

The ME Super I have not done much with (but new seals and bumpers).







The new LX leather looks really nice!

Phil.
06-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #1099
Site Supporter
-Mous-'s Avatar

Join Date: May 2009
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 62
Here's mine!




Last edited by -Mous-; 06-07-2011 at 08:41 AM. Reason: New photo
06-04-2011, 04:44 PM   #1100
Veteran Member
ihasa's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: West Midlands
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,054
QuoteOriginally posted by oscarpentax Quote
This is my Pentax P30 in use and with a film inside
Nice shot of a nice camera! I think P series cameras should be the default recommendations for people wanting their first manual film camera. Cheap, no light seal issues, easy to use, and elegant - even the plastic ones!
06-04-2011, 10:30 PM   #1101
Veteran Member




Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,311
Heres mine! Got it in mint condition. I like the modern feel and specifications of this camera, feels like a digital in many ways. But... its film




Dont care much about that lens that came along, but it does great as a body cap when the camera is not used!

Last edited by the swede; 06-07-2011 at 10:43 AM.
06-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #1102
Pentaxian
unixrevolution's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waldorf, MD
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,855
QuoteOriginally posted by the swede Quote
Heres mine! Got it in mint condition. I like the modern feel and specifications of this camera, feels like a digital in many ways. But... its film




Dont care much about that lens that came along, but it does great as a body cap when the camera is not used!
The silver 28-80 is light and competent, though not especially wonderful.

I love my *ist. When I first got it, I took photos of my girlfriend. She asked to see the pictures and when I said she couldn't she looked crestfallen till she remembered it was a film camera.
06-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #1103
Pentaxian
womble's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Hertfordshire
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,323
My two K series cameras with my K series lenses.



K.

06-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #1104
Pentaxian
Swift1's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oregon
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,921
QuoteOriginally posted by womble Quote
My two K series cameras with my K series lenses.



K.
Sweet setup!! Everything looks to be in mint condition as well.
06-23-2011, 03:35 AM   #1105
Forum Member




Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Gwynedd
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 93
My collection is growing...



(That's an ME at the back)
06-23-2011, 07:04 AM   #1106
Veteran Member
Nesster's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NJ USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 13,047
QuoteOriginally posted by Alan Clogwyn Quote
My collection is growing...

(That's an ME at the back)
and people worry about lens fungus... infection by LBA and CBA is far worse

Nice bunch there - of these 4 which is your favorite currently?
06-23-2011, 09:06 AM   #1107
Forum Member




Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Gwynedd
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 93
Tough question, they all do different things, I love them equally! The Super A is most used though.
06-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #1108
Pentaxian
unixrevolution's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waldorf, MD
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,855
QuoteOriginally posted by Alan Clogwyn Quote
Tough question, they all do different things, I love them equally! The Super A is most used though.
Until I got my LX, my Super Program was my most used as well.

Nowadays, it's LX and MX for most used Film SLR.
06-27-2011, 06:33 AM   #1109
Moderator
Site Supporter
Blue's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida Hill Country
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 17,208
QuoteOriginally posted by unixrevolution Quote
The silver 28-80 is light and competent, though not especially wonderful.

I love my *ist. When I first got it, I took photos of my girlfriend. She asked to see the pictures and when I said she couldn't she looked crestfallen till she remembered it was a film camera.
Yeah, but the F 35-70 would be a better zoom on there and more compact as well.
06-27-2011, 09:58 AM   #1110
Forum Member




Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Gwynedd
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 93
QuoteOriginally posted by unixrevolution Quote
Until I got my LX, my Super Program was my most used as well.

Nowadays, it's LX and MX for most used Film SLR.
I think it would probably be similar here if I could stop buying stuff long enough to afford an LX!
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, camera, chrome, colors, es, f/2.8, film, films, flag, k1000, kx, lens, lever, lexus, light, love, lx, mode, mx, pentax, photo, photography, plate, post, product photography, reunion, shooters, sp, super-takumar, wind
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Introduce myself... joostdh Welcomes and Introductions 2 09-07-2010 01:12 AM
Please let me introduce myself........ niklas Welcomes and Introductions 4 05-21-2009 05:04 AM
Pentax will introduce a new camera at PMA... hopey Pentax News and Rumors 72 03-03-2009 05:19 AM
Let me introduce myself here. PentaxUserK100d Welcomes and Introductions 1 02-06-2007 09:11 AM
Let me introduce myself INcreative Welcomes and Introductions 4 12-19-2006 02:15 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:32 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top