Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-04-2009, 10:41 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Can anyone point me in the direction of instructions for disassembling an ME. I have a bit of a beater that I'd like to take the screen out of and cut down for a DSLR.

Thanks

That should do it.

06-13-2009, 02:09 AM   #17

Why not just get a split/microprism screen for an LX? They are very bright and clear. They are still available brand new for about $20. The number is SC-21. You can find them and others used as well from KEH, ebay, etc. The MX screen (SC-1) is not as bright but is the same dimension.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg