Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-15-2009, 12:11 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mike Cash Quote
The way you would know the lens was in manual would be that every time you set the aperture ring to a small aperture your viewfinder would go dark.
Having never used a film camera, I'm afraid that even that much was beyond the scope of my experience. Oh well, live an learn... live an learn.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
auto, auto/man, camera, es, lens, move, pin, question, switch

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why is the Auto/Man diaphragm clutch stuck on my S-M-C Takumar lens? (there's a pin!) Adam Maintenance and Repair Articles 12 03-12-2020 12:26 PM
SMC Takumar 85mm 1.8 Auto/Manual Switch Jammed Irishwiseguy Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 12 06-29-2010 11:36 AM
K-x auto focus switch smokeydan Pentax DSLR Discussion 4 03-08-2010 08:50 PM
Tak 1:1.4 man/auto shiwch. jonhock Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 14 01-12-2010 05:28 PM
Question About Auto/Manual Switch on Vivitar M42 Lens zx-m Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 2 06-11-2008 06:49 PM