Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
Considering only 2 posts, joining 2 days ago and very cryptic responses, you are probably correct.

:Troll:
I wouldn't say that already.
I know that I'll often store my m42 lenses with a k-mount adapter on (yes I use Pentax adapters on my present system)
I'd almost be surprised if a newbie realized what I had done, if I loan them one.
So they'd probably have the same problems that Kathryn is having... if I wasn't around to help.

I also store my 35mm f2.0 with a lens reverse adapter on. With an M42 lens cap on the one side, and a K-mount lens cap on the other side.
I'm sure that this setup would confuse the living daylights out of any newbie.
I could imagine it now, they snap the K-mount side onto the body. Unscrew the M-42 cap, thinking that it's one weird lens cap.
Then wonder why they can't focus on anything further than 1.5 inches away

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
lens