Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #1

ME Super help - no film advance crank tension, rewind button stuck

Successfully ran half a dozen rolls of film through an ME Super. Last film shot fine, rewound fine, but the little film rewind button on the bottom will not pop back out no matter what i do. The film advance crank has no tension on it either.

The rewind button is sitting flush with the little depression it lives in. I can push it in a little further with something pointy and it comes back out to be flush with the depression again, but not back into normal film loaded position.

The shutter release can't be depressed fully either, it goes half way and then resists, like a shot has just been taken and the film not advanced.

11-06-2009, 05:41 PM   #2

Original Poster
fixed.

read this post: Pentax ME Super Shutter Closed, Crank Wont Advance - PopPhoto Forums

cranked the advance the last fraction and everything returned to normal.
11-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mclean8 Quote
fixed.

read this post: Pentax ME Super Shutter Closed, Crank Wont Advance - PopPhoto Forums

cranked the advance the last fraction and everything returned to normal.
Glad you got it working - great camera!