Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-11-2007, 04:40 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Rare P&S Camera

While not a Pentax I will go out on a limb and start a post regarding the Fuji Natura S. It is a much sought-after 'street shooter' point and shoot film camera that was only sold in Japan. I have been watching Ebay for some time now hoping one would come up for auction. Well one has! The listing is here and the price is already way beyond what I can afford. The most interesting feature is the 24mm f 1.9 lens but beyond that it is just another P&S film camera.

Just thought someone else may be interested too.

06-11-2007, 08:05 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Here's one on Yahoo Japan Auctions. Currently at somewhere around $250, with 23 hours to go:
06-11-2007, 10:08 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mike Cash Quote
Here's one on Yahoo Japan Auctions. Currently at somewhere around $250, with 23 hours to go:
Thanks Mike. I am not registered with Yahoo auctions and I don't understand Japanese. $250 would be a fair price (but it will probably go up closer to the end of the auction, like Ebay) but I'd need to know more about it - in English. Oh well - I'll keep my eye out on Ebay. Thanks again.
09-02-2007, 09:32 PM   #4
Forum Member

Hi,

Sorry about the very late response to this post. You might want to contact Stephen Gandy at Cameraquest.com regarding this camera. He used to import and sell them with a 1-year warranty. I'm not sure if he has any left but it wouldn't hurt to ask. The 24/f1.9 len on that camera is very good.