Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-17-2010, 10:20 AM   #1
Forum Member

Eveready case Super A

I like to use the bottom half of an eveready case. I tried the MX case on my new Super A, and the camera is too thick because of the plastic hand grip. Did Pentax make a case that fit the Super A (or Super Program) properly with the grip on?

04-17-2010, 06:13 PM   #2

QuoteOriginally posted by ziggy7 Quote
I like to use the bottom half of an eveready case. I tried the MX case on my new Super A, and the camera is too thick because of the plastic hand grip. Did Pentax make a case that fit the Super A (or Super Program) properly with the grip on?
Yes they did and third party cases are available on Ebay fairly often. I have one that has a longer nose with two short zippers to accommodate a shortish zoom.
04-18-2010, 07:15 AM   #3

Photos: Albums
They did, and I have one It takes SuperA with 50/1.4 or some shorter lens. I can take picture of it if you want.
04-22-2010, 08:11 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The cheap solution is to remove the grip. It comes on or off with one little screw, thus allowing you to use your existing Ever-ready case.

Personally, I find everready cases annoying. They get in my way.

04-23-2010, 02:44 PM   #5
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by matth Quote
They did, and I have one It takes SuperA with 50/1.4 or some shorter lens. I can take picture of it if you want.
I want to see!