Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Film indexing problem

I shot a test roll through my new MV the other day. The timing of the negatives is about a half a hole off. Is there an easy way to fix this? It wouldn't be a problem except the negatives don't fit in the jig of my scanner very well. Like I say, it's like a half a hole off.

04-19-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have similar problems with several of my cameras. The negative strip reader on my Nikon scanner requires a clean edge at the start of the strip. There is probably a way to modify the spacing offset on the cameras, but have no clue as to how to do it.

Steve

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
half, hole, negatives