Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-24-2007, 07:42 PM   #1

Just got a KX and its awesome...

I just bought a KX in virtually like new condition. Aside from some light scuff marks near the tripod threads and a little mark here and there on the lens bezels, I feel as if I just went back in time and bought this thing!

I wanted to test out the meter and such so I compared it with my 5D. The exposure readings my 5D was giving me were dead on with what the KX was saying. (give or take 1/3 stop since you can only adjust shutter speed in whole stops on the KX)

I wish digital slrs were the size of the KX too. Its so great to use a camera like this again. (its been like 7 or 8 years for me now since I stopped using film)

Are there any good resources on this model online. Maybe a repair guide, or resources for parts, etc... ? (hopefully I won't need them...)

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
5d, kx, resources