Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Titanium LX
Posted By: pickles, 07-23-2010, 04:08 PM

I don't know whether this is the right place to say this, but on Ebay yesterday, I saw a Titanium LX, brand new in a box, "reduced" to around $3400.
Sorry, I don't know how to provide a "link", but I guess you could find it on Ebay. (Asian seller, from memory)
Cheers, Pickles.
Views: 2,870
07-24-2010, 05:23 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
To post a link, simply copy-and-paste the address from your browser's URL bar. Could you please do so for the convenience of others? This is a very rare find- thanks for sharing!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

07-24-2010, 02:49 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
To post a link, simply copy-and-paste the address from your browser's URL bar. Could you please do so for the convenience of others? This is a very rare find- thanks for sharing!
Adam...I'm 65,......Would you believe... I do not know how to do that....but I will get my wife to have a go later today.....if I can find that LX again.
Cheers, Pickles.
07-24-2010, 09:20 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
No "link", but in my efforts to find it, I found another, "special edition", the Ebay No. is 260632957755. Any comment?
Cheers, Pickles.

---------- Post added 07-24-10 at 09:39 PM ----------

And for those of you who are interested, here is the subject of my original post: Ebay No. 380194706585.
Cheers, Pickles.

07-24-2010, 09:41 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

eBay Ltd Edition LX auctions

QuoteOriginally posted by pickles Quote
Adam...I'm 65,......Would you believe... I do not know how to do that....but I will get my wife to have a go later today.....if I can find that LX again.
Cheers, Pickles.
LX2000

Pentax LX Titanium

NIB LX w/ Winder

Last edited by monochrome; 07-24-2010 at 10:29 PM.
07-24-2010, 10:18 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks for that Monochrome!
The "used" black LX with winder would be my choice. I could combine it a new A50 1.2 that I noticed!
Cheers, Pickles.
07-24-2010, 10:31 PM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by pickles Quote
Thanks for that Monochrome!
The "used" black LX with winder would be my choice. I could combine it a new A50 1.2 that I noticed!
Cheers, Pickles.
If I ahd just gotten a decent LX and kept my original K lenses I'd have spent my time taking pictures instead of taking Priority Mail deliveries.