Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Fish-eye-Takumar 18mm F/11 Bellingham craigslist
Posted By: irishwhite, 09-20-2010, 01:32 PM

Just happened to notice a "fish-eye-takumar" for sale on craigslist and thought I'd forward the info to you guys. I'm certainly not in the market for this type of lens and have no idea what a good price for it would be, plus I'm on the other side of the country, but maybe someone else would be interested.

fish-eye-takumar 18mm screw mount slr lens
Views: 3,262
09-21-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not sure if this is helpful, but I saw one of these for sale last weekend here in Melbourne for Aud$450.00 and I could probably have talked the fella down a little.
09-21-2010, 05:06 PM   #3
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by wizofoz Quote
Not sure if this is helpful, but I saw one of these for sale last weekend here in Melbourne for Aud$450.00 and I could probably have talked the fella down a little.
Was this at the Melbourne Photo Market....around Box Hill/Mitcham?....I wanted to go, but we had our GTO at the HSV Nationals, so I couldn't get there.
Was there any other notable rare Pentax M42 stuff there that you noticed?
I obtained my Spotmatic at one of these markets at Camberwell years ago.
Cheers, Pickles.
09-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yes Pickles, it was at the Box Hill town hall last Sunday.

The only other lens of real note was the A50 F2.8 macro. I didn't see anything else noteworthy in M42 but then again, even this lens was hidden away at the back of the display. There could have been more stuff if I looked harder. (I was trying to keep my LBA under control)