Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Lots of Gear
Posted By: ossi, 04-06-2011, 08:22 PM

Hi All,

I was in at photoco camerahouse (Adelaide, SA, Australia) this morning and they have had a fairly large collection of Pentax Cameras and Lenses come in for sale. Lots of 35mm and medium format gear. I am in no way affiliated with the store, but thought that others might be interested in some items. Some of the more interesting bits of gear are:

PENTAX 645+75MM+150MM+55MM+BACK
PENTAX 67 165MM F2.8 LENS
PENTAX 67 300MM F4 LENS
PENTAX 67 500MM F5.6 LENS

PENTAX AF 100MM F2.8 MACRO BXD
2x PENTAX AF 20-35MM F4 FA
PENTAX K 15MM F3.5 PK-A
PENTAX K 28MM F3.5 SHIFT LENS

PENTAX MZ-S+BATTERY GRIP

There is a lot more, all is in mint condition, i just wrote down the interesting ones. If you want pricing you could email them, the website is

www.photococamerahouse.com

Cheers.
Views: 1,532

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, f2.8, f3.5, f4, gear, lens, lots, pentax, pentax deals