Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Think Tank 20% off sale.
Posted By: SlickYamaha, 08-03-2011, 12:12 PM

Hey folks,
just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Think Tank Photo is offering a limited time 20% off sale right now. This applies to all their Skin sets, as well as their Modular systems.

I have worked with Think Tank alot with all my reviews, and I can tell you, these are some great guys who make very high quality products. I would absolutely check out not only the Skin Set, but also the Modular system during this 20% off sale.

Their website is ThinkTankPhoto.com

Also, when Brian from Think Tank told me about this sale, I asked if I could get one of their modular systems to give away on the forum and he said "No Problem!" So once I figure out how that will work, Ill post up the details and someone will get a Modular system for freeee! Thats $140 by itself, but to go one step further, Brian said he will send out a Pro Belt as well, $40 bonus!

Im not getting any payment for this, Just figured I would pass on the great deal, and see if I could get a free Mod set for somene in the process!

*Mods, this thread, as well as the giveaway, was approved by Adam. Please contact before removal.
Views: 2,005
08-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
Veteran Member

After taking my Streetwalker II pack up and down mountains in along the coast of Ireland, throughout most of the Smoky Mountains in TN, and the streets of Pittsburgh almost daily, I will never buy another brand of camera bag. ThinkTank bags are killer, and damn near indestructible.
08-03-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
You got that right.
Think Tank Speed Freak after the Tough Mudder.
Attached Images