Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A bunch of "Takumas" on Ebay UK
Posted By: Raffwal, 09-17-2011, 09:21 AM

I'm not the seller, but as I was checking Ebay UK for Pentax glass, I noticed that someone with 100% feedback is selling quite a few Takumars. However they are listed as "Takuma" and not Takumar so I don't know if they show up in Takumar searches. At the moment there does not seem to be many bids a few hours left. Unfortunately the seller seems unwilling to ship outside the UK, so I can't grab any of these.
Views: 1,726
09-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Please include links if you're going to mention a deal in this section, TIA

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Alternatively if you find cheap Pentax stuff on ebay that people might miss, keep quiet about it and leave it to those of us who prowl ebay regularly looking for bargains.
10-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #4
Veteran Member

With all due respect to the original poster (Rafal), ebay deals are better left unspoken for that exact reason
I pray my ebay finds don't make it to this forums before I have a chance to complete the auction ... haha.

QuoteOriginally posted by timh Quote
Alternatively if you find cheap Pentax stuff on ebay that people might miss, keep quiet about it and leave it to those of us who prowl ebay regularly looking for bargains.

10-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by vw_michael Quote
With all due respect to the original poster (Rafal), ebay deals are better left unspoken for that exact reason
I pray my ebay finds don't make it to this forums before I have a chance to complete the auction ... haha.
We can cut a deal if you share some finds with me!
10-19-2011, 03:45 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Haha...shipping to Europe would probably kill the deal anyway, since I tend to bid on large photo collections within a driving distance - this way, I save on shipping and make a trip out of it.

QuoteOriginally posted by Raffwal Quote
We can cut a deal if you share some finds with me!

Last edited by photocanadian; 10-21-2011 at 06:12 AM.