Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Fumfie.com Black Friday Sale - K-5 for $985
Posted By: stevejs2, 11-18-2011, 11:19 PM

Fumfie.com is currently selling the K-5 for $985 or with the 18-55 kit lens for $1079 with free shipping. Has anyone had any experience with Fumfie? Deal sounds almost too good to be true. I've had my eye on the K-5 for a while, and I'm ready to jump at this deal if it is good as it seems.

From the picture on the website (Pentax K-5 Digital SLR Camera W/18-55mm Zoom Lens (Black)) it appears that the kit lens is the weather resistant version. Is it safe to assume that the K-5 kit lens is indeed always the WR lens?
Views: 1,425
11-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
For the record, I've never hear of this.

And yes, the kit lens that comes with the K-5 is the WR version.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-19-2011, 06:27 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Sounds like they are decent, but try to up sell things quite a bit: fumfie (see also: JerseyPhotoStore) Reviews - fumfie.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings. I hope B and H/ Amazon drop their K5 prices below 1000 soon.