Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Heaps of Pentax gear
Posted By: Louicio, 05-16-2012, 03:06 AM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

A fellow is selling a large collection of Pentax lenses, some ltd and DA*, and a K-5 on eBay some of which have gone unbid on thus far (not sure if the seller is a member or not). But thought people might like to check it out and maybe pick up a bargain.

cptvoltarg | eBay
Views: 1,243
05-16-2012, 03:58 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
His prices aren't that great.
05-16-2012, 04:02 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I can't account for the ones that have been bid on, but some are still at their start price. Are you saying you know where to get ltd lenses close to his listing price? Please do tell me lol, I'm dying for a DA 15mm ltd =)
05-16-2012, 04:13 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Louicio Quote
I can't account for the ones that have been bid on, but some are still at their start price. Are you saying you know where to get ltd lenses close to his listing price? Please do tell me lol, I'm dying for a DA 15mm ltd =)
No, but eBay is supposed to be about auctions. The prices are close to new from reputable sellers like B&H.
Why bid when you can buy new? I bid on eBay when the starts are around 50% new or less.