Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Clik Elite Obscura backpack only $100! (Canada)
Posted By: JenniferLeigh, 07-12-2012, 09:50 AM

Not sure if non-pentax gear is allowed in this section but I saw this deal today and just had to share it with my fellow Canadian Pentaxians

Amazon.ca has the Clik Elite Obscura backpack for only $100! I paid $170-something when I purchased it last year from B&H.

I'm 5'2 @ 120lbs and was a little worried about ordering a bag online without trying it out. I've been very happy with it so far, it's great for hiking but I've also taken it back woods camping as well. I love the quick access pouch, so I can grab my camera without taking off the bag. The K5 is just the right size for this pouch, I don't know if it would fit with grip - it would probably be pretty tight.

The link: Clik Elite CE611BU Obscura Backpack (Blue): Amazon.ca: Electronics

Says it usually ships in 1-2 months. I waited about 1.5 months for mine from B&H as it was out of stock. Worth the wait on this one, especially for $100.
Views: 1,281
07-12-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by JenniferLeigh Quote
Not sure if non-pentax gear is allowed in this section but I saw this deal today and just had to share it with my fellow Canadian Pentaxians

Amazon.ca has the Clik Elite Obscura backpack for only $100! I paid $170-something when I purchased it last year from B&H.

I'm 5'2 @ 120lbs and was a little worried about ordering a bag online without trying it out. I've been very happy with it so far, it's great for hiking but I've also taken it back woods camping as well. I love the quick access pouch, so I can grab my camera without taking off the bag. The K5 is just the right size for this pouch, I don't know if it would fit with grip - it would probably be pretty tight.

The link: Clik Elite CE611BU Obscura Backpack (Blue): Amazon.ca: Electronics

Says it usually ships in 1-2 months. I waited about 1.5 months for mine from B&H as it was out of stock. Worth the wait on this one, especially for $100.
Well you Canadians are getting a deal because its listed at $195 on the US Amazon site.
07-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I picked up the Clik Traveler back in early June when it was on sale at Amazon.ca for $45. Great bag. Price has gone back up now, but I can vouch for the Clik quality. Also, that Traveler bag is perfect to hold my K5 with DA300mm, DA16-50 on the side, and a spare battery. It's heavy, but it holds...and it's smaller than my wife's purse....wait, that may not be a selling point.