Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Good deal for Canadians, Sigma EF610 DG Super
Posted By: Andi Lo, 07-27-2012, 04:55 PM

Lozeau | Sigma EF-610 DG Super for Pentax

$169 + tax This is a legit store. Other brands' versions are on sale as well.

If you have Black's or Henry's nearby they can probably price match.

I'm too spoilt by Yongnuo's recycle time otherwise I'd grab one myself.

Cheers
Views: 1,055
07-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
That's cheap for a 540 type flash in Canada. Usually the af360 is that price.
07-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow, that's the price of the lesser "ST" model at most places! (Makes me wonder, as a cynic, if they put the wrong item in the title, since they are both "Sigma EF610 DG" flashes...)
07-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by panoguy Quote
Wow, that's the price of the lesser "ST" model at most places! (Makes me wonder, as a cynic, if they put the wrong item in the title, since they are both "Sigma EF610 DG" flashes...)
Probably not since it shows the discount off the original price.

These discounts dont last long so if you are still on the fence, just buy one from local Blacks or Henry's with price match, dont open it and return it if it doesnt match your needs.

PS. Seems like this model suffers from the silly design that plagues the Yongnuo as well. It swivels 180 to the left but only 90 to the right. I think 180 degree swivel to the right is infinitely more useful than left, I wonder why both Sigma and Yongnuo would do the reverse.

07-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Andi Lo Quote
These discounts dont last long so if you are still on the fence, just buy one from local Blacks or Henry's with price match, dont open it and return it if it doesnt match your needs.
Well, it won't tempt me in any case. I don't like the Sigma flash interface now that I've gotten used to the Metz (lack of) interface. But great price for a powerful flash!