Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 coupons for $100 off K-30 from Showcase Photo (Atlanta-in store only) Expires 8/21
Posted By: pentaximus, 08-08-2012, 03:01 PM

I'm not sure where to post this...

Those of us attending the Atlanta stop on the K-30 "Hands On" tour were given coupons for $100 off the in-store purchase of a K-30 from Showcase Photo & Video in Atlanta. Showcase is returning as an Authorized Pentax Dealer.

I have two of these coupons (mine and my son's), but it looks highly unlikely that I will purchase by the August 21, 2012 coupon expiration.

SO, these are available to the first two of you who want them.

The fine print on the coupon reads:

QuoteQuote:
Limit (1) one coupon per product per customer. This offer is only good for in store purchases (no web purchases), and cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer valid to end users only. Groups and organizations are not eligible. Offer Valid through 08/21/2012.
Contact me by PM if interested.
Views: 1,527
08-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice of you.
08-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
Nice of you.
I'd just really like to see them used. I wish I were going to be using them, but not quite yet!
08-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pentaximus Quote
I'd just really like to see them used. I wish I were going to be using them, but not quite yet!
I hope they get used too. I haven't decided on mine yet, but if I decide against buying one I'll offer mine too.

08-13-2012, 05:27 PM   #5

Photos: Albums
Oh!

I will PM you. I just joined today (long time lurker), but I need to make two meaningful posts before being able to PM. Please let me know if you still have one available! I was actually planning on buying a K-30 off Amazon today but I decided to check the forums first!
08-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
One coupon remaining. It's good for another week, through 8/21. That's a free $100 and you walk out of the store with camera in hand... Anyone???