Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
KEH is having a sale! Good luck seeing it!
Posted By: vonBaloney, 08-10-2012, 02:18 PM

Every time I get an email from KEH about a sale, their site becomes inaccessible for hours, presumably due to everyone else getting the same email and trying to go see what they have on offer. Their site has improved over the way it used to be in terms of search responsiveness, etc, but really if your site is going to crash every time you invite everyone to come look at it, what's the point?
Views: 1,188
08-10-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
Ari
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
They have always had issues with responsiveness on their site. I have a feeling it's still being powered by geocities And I wish it was just a little more intuitive to navigate. But they have some great deals!!!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
email, keh, pentax deals, sale, site, time