Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Photoshop CS6 under $200
Posted By: bhonsberger, 08-18-2012, 10:12 PM

Amazon today sent an email offering $400 off Photoshop CS6. According to the email this is an exclusive deal for Photoshop Elements and Lightroom users. However, the email was unclear as to whether you had to have purchased Elements or Lightroom through Amazon.

It is clear that you have to buy CS6 from Amazon as opposed to any other vendor selling through their site. In other words, make sure you select one that says "sold by Amazon.com".

At the time I checked, Amazon was selling the PC version for $586.93 and the Mac version for $595.86 (both before the $400 off).

To get the discount enter the following coupon code at checkout: KNQU-UHB37L-PMX8Q7

They're limiting one to a customer and the offer is good until August 31st.

Write a reply to let other's know if it works even if you haven't bought Elements/Lightroom through Amazon.
Views: 1,270
08-19-2012, 03:38 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
It said the code has already been used.

So I guess the code is unique to each person who got Lightroom through Adobe.
08-19-2012, 07:27 AM   #3

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Bummer - I was afraid that might be the case.

Someone got a deal though because I didn't use it.
08-19-2012, 07:47 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Vylen Quote
It said the code has already been used.

So I guess the code is unique to each person who got Lightroom through Adobe.
Most likely, looking at the code.

You could try to email Adobe Support and tell them the code *in your email* doesn't work - they will probably send you a new one without any question. Any new, legal, CS6 user is good for their business, as they can sell you an upgrade to CS7 in a year...