Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Corel AfterShot Pro 40% off until 10/1
Posted By: stormtech, 09-29-2012, 12:41 AM

I'm not sure if AfterShot Pro has regularly discounted prices, but until October 1st it is available for $59.99.

Also, they show an upgrade version for $49.99 if you have one of the following products:

Bibble Pro or Lite 5, Corel® Paint Shop Pro® Photo X2 or higher, Adobe® Lightroom® or Apple® Aperture®.

Nice piece of software. While it is not my regular "go to" editor, I do use it quite often when trying for a different "look" to a certain image. Very easy to use and understand.

Photo Management Software - Corel AfterShot Pro - Formerly Bibble Pro

Edit: for some reason the link goes to the page for WinDVD - tried a few times to insert the proper link, and still does the same. Just have to click the "products" button to find AfterShot in the fly our menu.

Last edited by stormtech; 09-29-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Views: 813
10-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
Veteran Member

It is very nice but there is some uncertainty about future support for the product.
It has been falling behind in terms of camera support. Does not work with the K-30 DNG for example.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aftershot, bibble, corel, corel aftershot, link, pentax deals, photo, software