Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Lowepro 250 Camera Bag $79.99 (2 left)
Posted By: snake, 11-12-2012, 10:14 AM

Amazon.com: Lowepro Classified 250 AW Shoulder Bag Sepia: Camera & Photo

I picked one up. Good price at $79.99 and can carry my laptop, which is exactly what I want when I travel to reduce clutter. Out in the field, it's a little different, but it's great for travel and having my essential stuff on me for photography.

I know nothing about it, as I haven't received mine, but it appears to get good reviews, aside from those that don't realize that if you load it up with lenses, a cam, and a laptop, any bag will be heavy.
Views: 633
11-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
Banned

Original Poster
I received this bag and while I like it, it's very large. It's not the best bag for day travel, but when one is traveling, as in needing something for an airline or something to bring the cam, lenses, and laptop to a hotel in using one, streamlined package, this is it. I will do some airline travel in a few days and will certainly enjoy it for that purpose. it will most certainly fit in those confines established by airlines for carry on laptop bags, leaving me free with my backpack for other stuff.

It's also good to take everything out into the field, but I recommend a smaller bag. I've got a Manfrotto Unica V on the way and I hope it does the trick...

highly recommended for travel, but not for day usage.