Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Dual Shoulder Strap Camera System $17.31
Posted By: Docrwm, 11-16-2012, 11:45 AM

Rainbowimaging Quick Release Dual-shoulder Camera Neck Strap for Dslr + Lens - Black
Was $99 now $17.31 and free shipping with Prime at Amazon
Amazon.com: Rainbowimaging Qucik Release Dual-shoulder Camera Neck Strap for Canon Nikon Olympus Pentax Panasonic Sony Dslr + Lens - Black: Camera & Photo

• Light weight, (dual-straps) only 380g; small, folded less than 30cm; widening shoulder construction reduces burdening feeling;
  • Comfortable to use. The strap adopts ergonomic design, and the weight is distributed evenly by way of the shoulder pad;
  • The dual-shoulder strap uses Velcro and fasteners as connections to facilitate dismantling, and it can be easily divided into two separate straps;
  • The lock parts and connections are made of metal, rugged and handsome;
  • There's an adjustment device in the front of the strap designed to facilitate rapid adjustment of strap length;
  • There're two tripod quick-release plates with 1/4" thread for connecting the camera to any device with 1/4" screw.

Last edited by Docrwm; 11-16-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Views: 1,285
11-16-2012, 04:18 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow - what a deal! I am shopping right now for a sling strap - too bad I don't have a use for the double one listed here. But it seems a shame now to pay 5x the price for a single one......
11-16-2012, 08:58 PM   #3

This looks great. I bought one, thanks. According to the reviews you can split it into two single slings too...
11-16-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yes - I see that now.

I also found just the single strap for $10.25

Amazon.com: Quick Neck Shoulder Strap for Canon Nikon Sony Cameras: Electronics