Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Double instant rebates WORKING: 16-50/50-135mm for $679, 60-250mm for $1074
Posted By: Adam, 11-23-2012, 12:29 PM

Double instant rebates on Pentax DA*'s are once again working at B&H.

Steps to redeem:

1. Add any of these DSLR cameras to your cart:
pentax DSLR| B&H Photo Video
( Pentax K-5 II Digital SLR Camera 12016 B&H Photo Video or Pentax K-5 IIs Digital SLR Camera 12050 B&H Photo Video or Pentax K-30 Digital Camera (Body Only) (Black) 15613 B&H Photo (any kit))

2. Go to view your cart, and scroll down to the camera entry:

Name:  rebates.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  66.2 KB

3. Click on the link to the lens you want. Bam, more savings!

The discounts should be there through Monday.

Views: 1,437
11-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This method is a bit more direct and lets you compare several of them to see what the out the door price is with the combination before you put them in your cart.
This example is for the K-5IIs.

You can also view the camera you want and scroll down to the section that says:
Buy Together & Save

Click Here To Save Additonal $75 on Pentax SMCP-DA* 16-50mm f/2.8 Lens When Purchased Together With This Item

11-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Here's a direct link, thanks to Docwrm:
ADM Bundles

Edit: he beat me to it!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Here's a direct link, thanks to Docwrm:
ADM Bundles

Edit: he beat me to it!
You must be exhausted with all the work on the site last night and today. I've decided to go with what I already own for now, so this is all an academic exercise for me. Now, if the Q-K Pentax adapter was on sale.......

11-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Is it even in stock? Yeah, finding, posting, and helping arrange some of these deals took forever, but I think it's going to pay off for the community in the long run.

BH's buyer was like "holy crap, howcome this stuff is outselling other brands" today Maybe he'll pay more attention to Pentax deals in the future!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Is it even in stock? Yeah, finding, posting, and helping arrange some of these deals took forever, but I think it's going to pay off for the community in the long run.

BH's buyer was like "holy crap, howcome this stuff is outselling other brands" today Maybe he'll pay more attention to Pentax deals in the future!
That's good news! Best news I've heard in a while regarding Pentax. B&H sure has come through with the deals today. I am very tempted by the K-5IIs but I haven't even come close to maxing out the K-5 and its just a year old, plus I have this little Q that just keeps making me take photos. It did not hurt their sales today that Pentax USA has had their moronic Maximum Assured Pricing in place for months.
11-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
Veteran Member

LOL!! Indeed, Mr B&H buyer - we WANT to give you our monies
11-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #8
Pentaxian

Buying in bundle.... no free shipping. :P