Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
  #1
(Black Friday) 40mm XS- discounted by $80 standalone
Posted By: Adam, 11-25-2012, 09:09 AM

If you care for the Box, the price is now just $179, the first time believe this lens has been discounted outside of a bundle!

Pentax DA 40mm f/2.8 XS Lens 22137 B&H Photo Video



Views: 1,052
11-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
Veteran Member
Docrwm's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 11,275
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
If you care for the Box, the price is now just $179, the first time believe this lens has been discounted outside of a bundle!

Pentax DA 40mm f/2.8 XS Lens 22137 B&H Photo Video
For some reason the link is showing $189.
11-25-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
Pentaxian
JinDesu's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York City
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,624
Is this going to be good for tomorrow too? If so, I'd rather pick it up in store.

Thanks.
11-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster
Adam's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Arizona
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 40,957
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JinDesu Quote
Is this going to be good for tomorrow too? If so, I'd rather pick it up in store.
No idea- if the in-store price was $189 earlier, then it'll probably stay that way. If not, then it'll go back up some time tomorrow.

Do they allow in-store pickup for online orders?


Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)



PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-25-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
Pentaxian
JinDesu's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York City
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,624
It doesn't give me an option for instore pickup. That kinda sucks, I'll have to decide tonight if I want it shipped (if I could pick it up in store, it means I get more time to decide and I can feel it in person on the k-01's there)
11-25-2012, 12:52 PM   #6
Veteran Member
Docrwm's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 11,275
QuoteOriginally posted by JinDesu Quote
It doesn't give me an option for instore pickup. That kinda sucks, I'll have to decide tonight if I want it shipped (if I could pick it up in store, it means I get more time to decide and I can feel it in person on the k-01's there)
Not sure why you're stressing with free shipping and extended returns you can take it back if you don't like it.
11-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #7
Pentaxian
JinDesu's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York City
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,624
QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
Not sure why you're stressing with free shipping and extended returns you can take it back if you don't like it.
You make a good point on the returns - I guess it's just a personal thing, I very rarely buy with the intention of returning if I didn't like it - I always viewed returns as "returning for defects".

But - it's a silly reason, so I think I will go ahead and order it
11-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #8
Veteran Member
Docrwm's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 11,275
QuoteOriginally posted by JinDesu Quote
You make a good point on the returns - I guess it's just a personal thing, I very rarely buy with the intention of returning if I didn't like it - I always viewed returns as "returning for defects".

But - it's a silly reason, so I think I will go ahead and order it
Glad I helped. I really hope you enjoy the little tiny lens.

11-26-2012, 05:06 PM   #9
New Member




Join Date: Jan 2010
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 11
Looks like that price is gone today. Crap!
11-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #10
Veteran Member
Docrwm's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 11,275
QuoteOriginally posted by drolph Quote
Looks like that price is gone today. Crap!
You can get it cheaper as the lens in the K-01 kit.......
11-27-2012, 01:28 AM   #11
New Member




Join Date: Jan 2010
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 11
QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
You can get it cheaper as the lens in the K-01 kit.......
Whoops! Misread the OP, I thought the lens was $80! Not $80 off
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
40mm, lens, pentax deals, xs
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
40mm XS - Lens Hood ? JenniferLeigh Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 20 08-25-2013 11:33 AM
Pentax Normal Lens Shootout- 40mm ltd, 40mm xs, 35mm f2.4 Adam Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 6 07-11-2012 08:09 AM
40mm XS fringing Na Horuk Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 9 07-05-2012 06:16 AM
Is there a comparison between the DA 40mm LTD and the 40mm XS out there anywhere? ChopperCharles Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 9 05-07-2012 11:07 AM
40mm xs v 40mm ltd on K-01 texasgirl Pentax K-01 9 03-15-2012 12:10 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:18 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top