Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  
Pentax Q zoom kit 246.21 @ ShopNBC
Posted By: Classico, 11-25-2012, 02:34 PM

White or black I went with white. free SD card also but its class 4...
Pentax Q 12.4MP 3" LCD Screen Digital Camera w/ Zoom Lens Kit & 8GB SD Card ShopNBC.com
Views: 9,554
11-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #16

Oh cool! So they are at least shipping something out.... lets just hope it actually turns out to be a Pentax Q! Lol. Let us know when you get yours and if there seems to be anything suspicious about it. Thanks for the update!

11-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #17
Forum Member

its $360 as of 5:02 EST
11-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #18

QuoteOriginally posted by Classico Quote
update: says its shipped today 27th
Looks like mine just shipped. Tracking information isn't updated yet. Did you get a tracking number with yours?
11-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #19

Original Poster
Battery charging right now downloading and getting ready updates. I did get tracking it came out of Tennessee if I remember right.

11-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Battery charging right now downloading and getting ready updates. I did get tracking it came out of Tennessee if I remember right.
Mine still lists as "Processing"............
11-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #21

Cool! I guess that means there was nothing suspicious about it? Like it was repackaged or refurbished or something?
11-29-2012, 06:09 PM   #22

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Deadvacahead Quote
Cool! I guess that means there was nothing suspicious about it? Like it was repackaged or refurbished or something?
QuoteOriginally posted by Deadvacahead Quote
looks brand new everything was in its plastic bags nice and neat. Love the feel of it even the lens is built alot better then I was thinking it was going to be

11-29-2012, 06:55 PM   #23
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Dang, I was going to get one for my mom, but then I saw the reseller ratings and didn't feel comfortable. Oh well, glad you guys got yours! Have fun with it: I think it may surprise you how good it really is.
11-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #24

looks brand new everything was in its plastic bags nice and neat. Love the feel of it even the lens is built alot better then I was thinking it was going to be
That's great! I'm very excited about this now. I was worried because of the bad reviews and almost didn't buy one. Now I'm very glad I did. Says I should get mine Tuesday! I can't wait.... but now I'm going to have to collect lenses for two systems... don't think my wallet is going to like that very much, ha ha.
11-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #25
Veteran Member

Amazingly they shipped it yesterday morning via UPS but did not update their computer system until this afternoon. Now I find that "at the request of the shipper" my package, which would have been delivered today via UPS, has been "transferred to the local post office for delivery". What the??? I've never had any such thing done with a UPS package before, and why would you do that? Now, I'll have to wait until Monday for delivery. What a slipshod organization ShopNBC is.
11-30-2012, 01:57 PM   #26
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
Amazingly they shipped it yesterday morning via UPS but did not update their computer system until this afternoon. Now I find that "at the request of the shipper" my package, which would have been delivered today via UPS, has been "transferred to the local post office for delivery". What the??? I've never had any such thing done with a UPS package before, and why would you do that? Now, I'll have to wait until Monday for delivery. What a slipshod organization ShopNBC is.
Probably shipped with UPS Mail Inovations - Amazon does this quite a bit as some other vendors.

UPS Mail Innovations | Services - Domestic and international high-volume and mail operations
11-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #27
Pentaxian

Robert, as Stormtech said, much of the "free shipping" we've received is becoming more and more commonly delivered this way. Maybe you'll get it Saturday. It definitely adds a day or two.
11-30-2012, 06:35 PM   #28
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
NEWEGG has the kit for $279 w/free shipping.
11-30-2012, 08:35 PM   #29
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by lukulele Quote
Robert, as Stormtech said, much of the "free shipping" we've received is becoming more and more commonly delivered this way. Maybe you'll get it Saturday. It definitely adds a day or two.
But it wasn't free from ShopNBC, shipping was $12.99.

Last edited by Docrwm; 12-01-2012 at 06:49 AM.
12-01-2012, 01:36 AM   #30
Pentaxian

|
But it wasn't free from ShopNBC, shipping was $12.99.
Ouch! The Q Target delivered to us this week came UPS Basic with single (deflated) bubble for protection(none) and gaps in stranded gummed tape. Fortunately, the Q box itself is packed well allowing virtually no internal movement despite the bubble pack failure. Enjoy it whenever it arrives.