Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2013, 11:49 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I don't know about Adorama, but B&H has a 30 day price guarantee if you have already made the purchased within the last month. When they had the last sale I was able to get a refund on the price difference.

02-05-2013, 12:28 AM   #17
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The Adorama prices are still low, but B&H's have gone back up. I was under the impression that the drop was permanent, but if that were the case I guess Pentax would have announced it!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

02-05-2013, 05:00 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Price looks to be back up at Adorama on the Body only too.
02-05-2013, 06:37 AM   #19

Photos: Gallery
$869 for K5ii

Just bought a K-5ii for $869 from Dwi international with 1year local warranty.
Have bought lenses from these guys before and so far so good. The price is in Aussie dollars including delivery.
Only problem is extra charge of 2% for credit card.

So now I have a k7, two k-01's, and a K-5ii. I just can' resist a bargain. At least they all take the same batteries and the K-5ii can use the battery grip from my old K-7. Now all I have to do is figure out which ones I'm going to lug around with me and with which lenses etc.

Last edited by Essdubbya; 02-05-2013 at 06:42 AM. Reason: More comments
02-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #20
Pentaxian

I ordered a K5 ii from Adorama when B&Hs price went back up. Both companies were out of stock, but Adorama just told me on the phone that it was there and they were getting it ready to ship!
02-07-2013, 04:53 PM   #21
Veteran Member

B&H shows the IIs as $1196 which is $123 less than Amazon right now and the same as Adorama.
02-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #22
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
B&H shows the IIs as $1196 which is $123 less than Amazon right now and the same as Adorama.
Yup, looks like the prices dropped again. It's most likely going to be a permanent drop.

Adam

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

02-11-2013, 08:03 AM   #23

Anybody know a cure for Pentaxinitis? I think I may have it. Thought I could stop when I bought a Pentax Q, then a Pentax K-01. All at the recently discounted prices. And now, I seem to want to get the Pentax K5 or K5 II! Help!

02-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #24
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by klchew Quote
Anybody know a cure for Pentaxinitis? I think I may have it. Thought I could stop when I bought a Pentax Q, then a Pentax K-01. All at the recently discounted prices. And now, I seem to want to get the Pentax K5 or K5 II! Help!
The only cure is to start buying more lenses

Adam

02-12-2013, 08:05 AM   #25

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
The only cure is to start buying more lenses
Mmm, good idea. Now, if only the CEO of my family, aka, my ball and chain, or otherwise known as "she who must be obeyed", thinks its a good idea too!