Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Adam you're killing me...i'm trying to be good and i want the iis but bought the q instead....

seriously though thanks for getting this to happen!!
02-01-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by pearsaab Quote
Adam you're killing me...i'm trying to be good and i want the iis but bought the q instead....

seriously though thanks for getting this to happen!!
I'm in the same boat here Amy - trying to figure out how to swing this.........
02-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Must resist....also makes me wonder that the timetable is on the next dSLR release?

02-01-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by stormtech Quote
I'm in the same boat here Amy - trying to figure out how to swing this.........
stan you must resist...i know doc just bought a lens...i need someone to be strong for me because i can't do it on my own
02-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
Must resist....also makes me wonder that the timetable is on the next dSLR release?
End of the year perhaps (at least for the K-5 replacement), because they need to let these cameras sell out first

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

02-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #7
Veteran Member

That really doesn't bother me too awful much unless the next model would have an articulated screen. Since there was no news at CP+ I think we are safe for a little while (famous last words....)

stan you must resist...i know doc just bought a lens...i need someone to be strong for me because i can't do it on my own
Ha - no guarantees here - I suppose if I got away from this keyboard and shot some pics with my K-5 I might feel better......
02-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #8
Veteran Member

A lens....right.

02-01-2013, 12:54 PM   #9
Veteran Member

A lens....right.
Well then another body will help spread the cheer...right?
02-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #10
Loyal Site Supporter

A lens....right.
was that a sigma 30? you seem to be able to find the deals...i need to pay more attention to what you are saying
02-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #11
Veteran Member

was that a sigma 30? you seem to be able to find the deals...i need to pay more attention to what you are saying
Sigma 30 is on the way and a Samyang 8 Fish-Eye is on back order......I've been very bad.
02-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #12
Loyal Site Supporter

Sigma 30 is on the way and a Samyang 8 Fish-Eye is on back order......I've been very bad.
ooooh...you have been very bad and i think you told a white lie which definitely indicates a problem...A lens means 1 not 2
02-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #13
Veteran Member

ooooh...you have been very bad and i think you told a white lie which definitely indicates a problem...A lens means 1 not 2
I was quoting you and emphasized the A part. I'm waffling on the 8mm, Buydig sold it to me and said it was in stock but after a week and no lens I emailed and asked and their response was ...it's backordered and we'll send it as soon as it comes in. Meanwhile the Sigma 30/1.4 has already shipped from B&H.
02-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #14
Loyal Site Supporter

I was quoting you and emphasized the A part. I'm waffling on the 8mm, Buydig sold it to me and said it was in stock but after a week and no lens I emailed and asked and their response was ...it's backordered and we'll send it as soon as it comes in. Meanwhile the Sigma 30/1.4 has already shipped from B&H.
ok i will forgive you...and although i didn't lie i didn't elaborate...when i said i couldn't get the k5iis because i got a q, i actually ordered a second q today...got a little frustrated last night when i was trying to convert the q to using the adapted lens etc so decided i needed 2 and the comment about the q's being almost out of stock put me over the edge...anybody need an 01
02-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #15
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Interesting, and I wonder why. Not that I mind, after all, anything that drops the k-5IIs' price while I save up is A-ok in my book.