Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
$49.99 Vanguard 48 Adaptor Backpack Camera Bag at Fry's
Posted By: Brazeal, 02-15-2013, 08:30 AM

Vanguard 48 Adaptor Backpack Camera Bag

https://shop6.frys.com/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&query_string=68007...34&submit.y=12

Click "See Price in Cart" button to see the $49.99 price. Shipping is extra if you do not have a Fry's nearby.

I'm going to Colorado in April, so I need a nice backpack big enough to carry my K-5 and a few lenses but not too big to carry on a plane, and this looks like it should work. This bag is almost double the price or more at other sources I checked.

Mike
Views: 815

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adaptor, backpack, bag, camera, pentax deals, price, vanguard