Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
35% off sitewide at AdoramaPix
Posted By: seventysixersfan, 02-22-2013, 01:07 PM

I used AdoramaPix last year for 2 large custom-framed photos. Very happy with the results. Here's a coupon I saw that takes 35% off sitewide, using coupon code "PX35OFF." Coupon expires February 28.

Online Photo Books, Prints, Calendar, Digital Photo Printing Services - AdoramaPix
Views: 1,082
02-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by seventysixersfan Quote
I used AdoramaPix last year for 2 large custom-framed photos. Very happy with the results. Here's a coupon I saw that takes 35% off sitewide, using coupon code "PX35OFF." Coupon expires February 28.

Online Photo Books, Prints, Calendar, Digital Photo Printing Services - AdoramaPix
Thank you!

I've just been putting a couple images together for an order. Mpix had a similar sale that only lasted 2 days and was only for larger prints on regular paper. - I really like the metallic paper so I passed.
02-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by seventysixersfan Quote

I received that e-mail as well. They do really nice work. I gave my grandmother an aluminyzed print for the holidays and a book to my brother and sister-in-law with pictures of their first child's first week.
02-24-2013, 02:57 AM   #4
Adorama Camera Representative

Thank you so much for the great feedback; I copied over to the team at the AdoramaPix lab, and I know they will be delighted.

Thanks again!