Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  
Camera bag $25, plus $4 us shipping, regularly $75
Posted By: PBandJ, 04-15-2013, 04:24 AM

deviantArt store is closing. Saw this on a deals site, and thought I'd pass it along

deviantART Shop Men's & Women's Apparel, Gear & Accessories | Camera Bag | dA PRO Camera Bag

It's supposedly made by Brenthaven, which is a good company.

dA PRO Camera Bag picture page

DESCRIPTION

It's Bigger, It's Better

Now Featuring...

More Storage. Larger opening designed to fit more camera body styles

More Space. Room to store extra lenses and accessories

More Pockets. Separate pockets designed for memory cards and mobile phones

More Dryness. You heard right. Hidden weatherproof cover to protect your gear.

Check out our da Pro Camera Bag Feature page for more photos and descriptions, Click Here!

Additional Details:

High Comfort Padded Sling Strap can be worn to the left or to the right or as conventional shoulder strap.

Quick Draw Camera Release from dual zippered top-loading camera access panel.

Fits SLR/DSLR camera and up to four lenses or two camera bodies and three lenses with room for flash.

Exclusive deviantART Patterned Interior in bright color to assist in finding objects in the bag.

Exterior Tripod Straps can be removed for sleeker design and stored when not in use.

Made from water repellent 600 Denier polyester and heavy duty hardware.

Zippered memory card storage system with additional utility pouches for markers and small tools.

Measures 9W x 7D x 15H
 (23cm x 18cm x 38cm).
Views: 9,374
05-16-2013, 03:55 PM   #61

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by PBandJ Quote
I emailed yesterday about my missing bag, which supposedly shipped 4/26 and this was the reply:

Thank you for contacting deviantART Customer Care. We're sorry that your package has not arrived yet. Before we do anything further, I would like to give it one more week to arrive. Please let me know If the package is not here by this time next week, I will then take the next steps to make sure you receive it.

I just got the same response - mine was shipped on the 23 April, I replied and told them I was concerned I received the "standard" answer..... will see how they respond.

05-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #62
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Powerstroke 7.3 Quote
I just got the same response - mine was shipped on the 23 April, I replied and told them I was concerned I received the "standard" answer..... will see how they respond.
Ordered mine 19 April, and just received the same computer(Maria) generated response. Interesting business model.
05-17-2013, 02:01 PM   #63
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by lukulele Quote
Ordered mine 19 April, and just received the same computer(Maria) generated response. Interesting business model.
Still not here as of today's mail. I emailed for a refund.
Sorry to lead you guys down this bad path.
05-17-2013, 02:32 PM   #64
Pentaxian

Still waiting also (got shipping notice on 4/23)...

05-17-2013, 02:55 PM   #65
Pentaxian

Sorry to lead you guys down this bad path.
Sorry to hear people are having so much trouble with this. I got mine a while ago, but ordered several days after the OP informed us of this deal. I guess I was lucky!
05-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #66
Site Supporter

Ordered 4/16, Got my shipping notice on 4/29 (after I logged in to check status of the order--perhaps coincidence), and the standard "Maria" generated response on 5/17 to my inquiry on the 17th. They sent a follow up letter on the 18th asking me to rate the support I received. I chose the "Bad, I'm unsatisfied" because, as I explained, I did not have any question I asked directly answered, and instead received a standard generated answer. Wonder if I wasted my time on the feedback.

Last edited by rgknief60; 05-19-2013 at 11:01 AM.
05-19-2013, 01:11 PM   #67
Veteran Member

Yup. Same standard response here. Its been several weeks now. Should I just dispute with my credit card company?
05-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #68
Veteran Member

It has been more than 3 weeks since I got their email telling the bag was ship. The bag still not arrive yet, I am feeling uneasy about this company, it seems like they are a bunch of scammers to me.

05-19-2013, 06:23 PM   #69
Site Supporter

Note the PayPal policy: "You have 45 days from the payment date to open a dispute." It would appear that some may be coming up on that deadline if they used PayPal. Credit Card deadlines will vary.
05-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #70
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rgknief60 Quote
Note the PayPal policy: "You have 45 days from the payment date to open a dispute." It would appear that some may be coming up on that deadline if they used PayPal. Credit Card deadlines will vary.

yes and you have to do TWO parts before the 45 days (in my case June 8)- 1) file a dispute and then 2) escalate it to a claim.

I just did it tonight. The seller has until May 29 to respond.
05-19-2013, 07:17 PM   #71
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by rgknief60 Quote
Wonder if I wasted my time on the feedback.
Well, they are going out of business, so they probably could care less right now. Pity.
05-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #72

yes and you have to do TWO parts before the 45 days (in my case June 8)- 1) file a dispute and then 2) escalate it to a claim.

I just did it tonight. The seller has until May 29 to respond.
If you paid with PayPal you don't have to wait 10 days to escalate to a claim. Once you file your dispute give it 2 or 3 days and if there is no reply from the seller you can call in and have a PayPal agents escalate the dispute to a claim for you. But do put your claim in before 45 from the date of purchase to be covered.
05-20-2013, 02:46 AM   #73
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tee21 Quote
If you paid with PayPal you don't have to wait 10 days to escalate to a claim. Once you file your dispute give it 2 or 3 days and if there is no reply from the seller you can call in and have a PayPal agents escalate the dispute to a claim for you. But do put your claim in before 45 from the date of purchase to be covered.
I escalated mine to a claim online, just minutes after filing the dispute.
05-20-2013, 04:27 AM   #74

Here is my original query and their standard response.

MAMBITO1320 (deviantART)

May 17 12:41 pm (PDT)

Hello Kamalpreet Sawhney,

Thank you for contacting deviantART Customer Care. We're sorry that your package has not arrived yet. Before we do anything further, I would like to give it one more week to arrive. Please let me know If the package is not here by this time next week, I will then take the next steps to make sure you receive it.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,
Maria
Customer Care Manager
deviantART, Inc.

Kamalpreet Sawhney

Kamalpreet Sawhney

May 16 11:26 pm (PDT)

Hi,

I placed an order for a Camera Bag via order number OG1884771. The order was placed on 17th April and according to the update provided was shipped on 30 Apr, with an estimated arrival time of 1 to 2 weeks.

It has been well past the due date and I have not yet received the bag. My card has been charged for the stipulated amount and it has been a month since I placed the order.

I would appreciate if you can look into this and help address this at the earliest.

Regards,
KP
05-20-2013, 06:46 AM   #75
Site Supporter

Sorry to read so many people are having trouble with their order.

I ordered on 4/25; they generated the shipping order very quickly, but didn't actually hand the shipment over to FedEx till 5/3. It arrived 5/10.