Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  
Camera bag $25, plus $4 us shipping, regularly $75
Posted By: PBandJ, 04-15-2013, 04:24 AM

deviantArt store is closing. Saw this on a deals site, and thought I'd pass it along

deviantART Shop Men's & Women's Apparel, Gear & Accessories | Camera Bag | dA PRO Camera Bag

It's supposedly made by Brenthaven, which is a good company.

dA PRO Camera Bag picture page

DESCRIPTION

It's Bigger, It's Better

Now Featuring...

More Storage. Larger opening designed to fit more camera body styles

More Space. Room to store extra lenses and accessories

More Pockets. Separate pockets designed for memory cards and mobile phones

More Dryness. You heard right. Hidden weatherproof cover to protect your gear.

Check out our da Pro Camera Bag Feature page for more photos and descriptions, Click Here!

Additional Details:

High Comfort Padded Sling Strap can be worn to the left or to the right or as conventional shoulder strap.

Quick Draw Camera Release from dual zippered top-loading camera access panel.

Fits SLR/DSLR camera and up to four lenses or two camera bodies and three lenses with room for flash.

Exclusive deviantART Patterned Interior in bright color to assist in finding objects in the bag.

Exterior Tripod Straps can be removed for sleeker design and stored when not in use.

Made from water repellent 600 Denier polyester and heavy duty hardware.

Zippered memory card storage system with additional utility pouches for markers and small tools.

Measures 9”W x 7”D x 15”H
 (23cm x 18cm x 38cm).
Views: 12,226
05-20-2013, 09:43 AM   #76
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Cambo Quote
We'll see...hope it's decent. But for $25.00, can't really complain.

Cheers,
Cameron
Over two weeks now since I got notice from them that it's shipped...nothing!

05-20-2013, 11:21 AM   #77
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Cambo Quote
Over two weeks now since I got notice from them that it's shipped...nothing!
I filed my Paypal claim last night and just got email saying they finished the investigation and gave me my $28.50 back.
05-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #78
Banned

I am glad I received my dA PRO Camera Bag from them unlike many others that did not. BTW I just receive email from them saying the bags are now $20 each and if you buy two you get one free and they are closing the gear shop May 28 2013 but after seeing all of the complaints I would not order from them IMHO.

QuoteQuote:
Offer Details:
"deviantART Camera Bags Are Now Only $20" offer valid on Camera Bags at deviantART T-Shirts & Gear. Discount not applied to shipping, taxes, or customs fees. Offer may not be redeemed for cash or applied to prior purchases. Offer valid while supplies last.

"Buy Two Bags, Get Another One Free" offer expires May 28, 2013 at 11:59 PM Los Angeles, CA, time. Offer valid on new purchases of Messenger Bags or Camera Bags only. Limit one free Bag per order. Free Bag will be the least expensive in the order. Discount not applied to shipping, taxes, or customs fees. Offer may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, or coupons. Offer may not be redeemed for cash or applied to prior purchases.
05-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #79
Pentaxian

They are not answering my inquiries (after sending me a "wait another week" message which I specifically told them not to send me) -- looks like I have to open a dispute with the bank.

05-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #80
Pentaxian

Although I was initially skeptical about the compact size of the dA PRO Camera Bag, I am using it this upcoming weekend for my vacation to the Outer Banks. I packed my photo gear last night and this is what I could fit in there, comfortably:

K-X with Tamron 10-24 attached (no hood)
DA 21mm f/3.2 (in original leather pouch)
F 28mm f/2.8 (in FA35's fold-over lens pouch)
DA 40mm f/2.8 (in original leather pouch)
FA 50mm f/1.4 (in Lowepro lens case)
AA NiMH battery charger
Olympus TG-820 TOUGH compact camera (in Olympus compact neoprene case)
Logitech portable bluetooth compact speaker
Various charging cables
Professor Kobre's Lightscoop
K-X operating manual
Joby SLR Zoom tripod (attached to outside of bag)

All this doesn't feel too heavy when carrying the bag with the single shoulder strap; it's surprisingly agile and very compact. And yet I feel like all the equipment is very snugly secure and well-padded. Happy that I got this bag for so little money. And given all the trouble so many of you have had with the order, I just feel lucky to actually be in possession of one!
05-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #81

I ordered this bag more than a month ago, and I still haven't received it.Personally, I don't recommend deviantArt to anyone else even though the bags at 20 bucks each look great. I hope I get my bag this week. Otherwise, I'll be travelling without a good camera bag on Saturday.
05-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #82
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just tried ordering 2 bags. Seems they lowered the price of each bag to $20, but doubled the shipping cost. It comes out to $13 shipping for each bag, including the free bag.

So, if I order 2 bags, and get the third one free, it costs $37 shipping, for a total of $77 for 3 bags. Still a good deal, but I just do not want to go through the hassle of non-delivery or bankruptcy, as others are experiencing. I didn't complete the order.

05-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #83

Photos: Albums

Finally received mine today - very happy with the bag. I hadcontacted them several times and got the normal answer of wait one more week,Got to the point of asking for a refund and they were going to give me therefund. I have contacted them to not refund my order but to anyone orderingfrom them you may have to wait for delivery. (It was just over four weeks inshipping - California to Florida)

05-23-2013, 03:12 PM   #84

Just an FYI... I received an email on the 21st and my bag arrived today. I am happy with the bag and it looks to be of good quality. I don't know if the shipping is what made the difference for some of us. I paid $8.32 and it came by domestic ground which it said it would be 1 to 2 weeks. It took only 2 days. Could be the shipping options they shipped by.
05-23-2013, 03:59 PM   #85
Pentaxian

Mine just arrived as well, so I guess I won't have to deal with a dispute after all.
05-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #86
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by vonBaloney Quote
Mine just arrived as well, so I guess I won't have to deal with a dispute after all.
Same here.
05-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #87
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by PBandJ Quote
I filed my Paypal claim last night and just got email saying they finished the investigation and gave me my $28.50 back.
With all the bags being recently delivered, I wonder if PBandJ has received his bag?
05-23-2013, 07:22 PM   #88
Veteran Member

Just ordered mine. Looks well built for the price.
05-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #89
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tomwil Quote
With all the bags being recently delivered, I wonder if PBandJ has received his bag?
No, she has not. Pretty unhappy about it, but not sure how to get them to re-bill if it did.
I leave sat for vacation, so, if it does come after tomorrow it's going to sit around a while till I return.

I've been wondering, does it come by us mail, in a bag or box [which?]?
05-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #90
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by PBandJ Quote
No, she has not. Pretty unhappy about it, but not sure how to get them to re-bill if it did.
I leave sat for vacation, so, if it does come after tomorrow it's going to sit around a while till I return.

I've been wondering, does it come by us mail, in a bag or box [which?]?
Mine came via FedEx.

<><~~~~~~~~~