Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Get your lenses at B&H before prices go up!
Posted By: Adam, 05-02-2013, 09:38 AM

The B&H lens prices have not yet been affected by the Pentax lens price hike, likely because they haven't had time to deploy the new prices yet. They're bound to go up in the coming days, so if you want your FA limited lenses or fixed-aperture DA zooms, don't wait!

This page lists all Pentax lenses at B&H:
Pentax Lenses| B&H Photo Video
Views: 1,277
05-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
Forum Member

The DA 60-250 is already $600 more than I paid in February........
05-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Looks like they went up.
05-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #4
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by zbrueningsen Quote
Looks like they went up.
well, that window was shut pretty quickly! Hope anyone who wanted to get one of these lenses at the earlier prices got their orders in before this change!

05-02-2013, 03:58 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

FA77 1.8 limited I bought last year for $787 is now $1046 at B&H and Adorama. Looks like I'll be selling my stuff on E-bay and looking for something more consumer friendly.
05-02-2013, 05:42 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by birdman59 Quote
looking for something more consumer friendly.
No kidding. Pentax seriously doesn't seem to care about their current customers at the moment. It's almost like they're trying to exclusively target new customers with cameras and kits and nothing more.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
No kidding. Pentax seriously doesn't seem to care about their current customers at the moment. It's almost like they're trying to exclusively target new customers with cameras and kits and nothing more.
It's not simply targeting new customers, they could do that without dramatically raising prices on older lenses. This is simply more than a positive attempt to attract new customers. What is it, precisely, I am not certain - other than P'ing me off.