Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Adobe Cloud access for $19.99/mo (students & teachers)
Posted By: Docrwm, 05-07-2013, 08:48 AM

Join now at 60% off for students and teachers.* Creativity is essential in every discipline, especially in our content-driven culture. Adobe® Creative Cloud™ brings your entire creative world together in one place, helping you build rich learning experiences that engage and inspire.†

This is your opportunity to get access to the latest versions of every creative tool and service as soon as they’re released, including Photoshop® CC, Illustrator® CC, and InDesign® CC. Plus, integration with Behance®, the world’s leading creative community. Get ready to create your best work and better connect with your students.

For a limited time, eligible Students and Teachers can purchase an annual membership to Adobe Creative Cloud for a reduced price of US$19.99/month for the first year. Offer valid for purchases of an annual plan, which requires a 12-month contract. Offer available in the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec. This offer is only available to eligible education customers who purchase directly from the Adobe Store or by calling Adobe Sales. This offer is not available to OEM, commercial, or volume licensing customers. This offer is valid from May 6, 2013, until June 25, 2013. This offer is limited to one (1) purchase of one (1) Creative Cloud annual membership per customer. Offer may not be assigned, exchanged, sold, transferred, or combined with any other discount or offer, or redeemed for cash or other goods and services. This offer and prices are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.

Billing Terms for Annual Membership
Annual plan — US$19.99/month with a one-year contract.

https://creative.adobe.com/join/edu
Views: 1,055
05-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This Cloud-based-apps-only bs is going to backfire on Adobe BIGTIME...the floodgates are just STARTING to open...a very VERY bad idea.

They are going to lose MOST of their customer base, unless they make it $5.00 a month, which they won't.

I like to PURCHASE my software, thanks, so I can use it anytime and anywhere I please, thanks.

And you should fire the idiots that thought this was a good idea. Right up there with the imbecile who cancelled Star Trek...what's that franchise worth now...100, 200 billion?

Cheers,
Cameron
05-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
a perfect opportunity for someone to topple the mighty photoshop. $19.99 should be the full price, not the discounted price anyways.
05-07-2013, 10:21 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Not advocating for it, I have stated my opinion in the Adobe Cloud thread. I'm just offering that if you decide to go with it this is a way to do so for less money.