Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  
Possible Takumar bargain on ebay
Posted By: kcobain1992, 05-07-2013, 02:15 PM

Hi, I can't possibly bid on this listing, because of excessive shipping to my country, but I figured someone might be interested in these. I know the description says "for parts" and not much else, but that 100mm macro sure looks nice
Views: 1,408
05-09-2013, 08:45 PM   #16
MSL
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Henry's sells a lot of gear this way. It is always done with no assessment of what the problems are. I'm sure they could, but given the volumes they push through why should they bother? It is not worth their time, when they are making the bulk of their money of working goods that they properly assess. Their auctions are watched by a lot of people. There is always a lot of bidding, and I think for the non-damaged gear, people will pay a premium knowing that it is coming from a decent retailer. For example, I've been watching a number of auctions for A50/1.7 lenses, and I'd say the Henry's ones always go for 10-20% more than those from other smaller sellers.